- Season from the beginning of Febuary to the end of October (challengers year round)
- 1 more week of grass court events before Wimbledon (one week less of hardcourt events)
- 5 Tier Is (make Tokyo/Charleston strong Tier IIs)
- More tournaments in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa/less in the U.S. because there are too many and the American media doesn't seem to care
- More advertising by the WTA Tour (cause there isn't any)
- No more Tier Vs because they are seriously weak
- Key word : Exhibitions
(that are broadcast around the world of course) with top names. A Collin's Cup for both men and women which switches venues every year. Change formats, keep it interesting for the fans.
- Webcams mandatory on all website - streaming picture at 256kps+
Signs of improvement by the WTA:
- The WTA Champs will be great because of the round robin format, cancellation of the day session, lower prices, and increased advertising. The Staples Center is ideal for tennis because it can fit so many people.