What will this week's mailbag bring?
After his major factual blunder last week (for which SI took the coward's way out and merely removed all mention of it), what will Wertheim do in this week's bag with regards to that mistake?
The choices are:
1. Coward's way out; pretends it never happened.
2. Briefly touches on it, mentioning the mistake and saying he had it confused with Connors/Navratilova. (Which would also be incorrect, as Connors didn't give up the alleys either.)
3. Acknowledges mistake, and says he "may" have underestimated the impact of the event. Perhaps gives some cursory tribute which only scratches the surface of what it really meant.
4. Acknowledges mistake, and gives fairly lengthy commentary that captures most of the significance of the event.
5. Acknowledges mistake, and that he has made numerous other factual errors over the years which has has never owned up to. Apologizes for these factual mistakes, and his frequent double standards (always to the detriment of the women). Atones by impaling himself with a ritual sword.