How good a psychic are you
? Are you able to foresee the future and predict who will win the 2003 USOpen
Fill out the spaces in blank according to the options given, and let's see who will deserve the crown of WTAWorld best predictor at tournament's end...
1. Venus Williams _____ (will/ will not)
play the 2003 USOpen.
2. _______ (Kim Clijsters/ Justine Henin/ Both Kim & Justine/ Neither Kim, nor Justine)
will lose before the quarterfinals.
3. _______ (a number from 0 to 8)
Russians will be playing the quarterfinals, and ______ (a number from 0 to 4)
of them will be present in the semis.
4. The top seed who will lose the earliest among these will be ______ (Kim/ Justine/ Lindsay/ Venus/ Amélie/ Jennifer/ Chanda)
5. _____ (a number from 0 to 8)
players who are neither American, nor Belgian nor Russian will make it to the quarter-finals.
6. ____ (a number from 0 to 4)
Americans will make it to the semis.
7. _______ (name an unseeded player)
is the unseeded player who will be the surprise of the tournament and advance the furthest among the lower ranked players.
8. _______ (name a Russian player)
will be the best Russian player in this tournament.
9. ______ (name a player)
will be the lowest ranking playing the semi-finals.
10. The finals will be played between _____ and ______ (name your picks)
in _____ (0-1/ 2/ 3)
Please do not edit your picks after tournament starts and/or progresses. Good luck to all!