WWW RG QF: Halep vs Kuznetsova? - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
View Poll Results: WWW RG QF: Halep vs Kuznetsova?
Simona Halep 138 49.29%
Svetlana Kuznetsova 142 50.71%
Voters: 280. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #106 of 258 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 10:21 PM
Senior Member
 
jasonbloom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,629
 
I remember so many Halep's fans said Halep would beat Sveta in Stuttgart comfortably base on so many evidence they provided and then she couldnt even win a set...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

~~Lucie Safarova ~~Michaella Krajicek ~~Jelena Jankovic ~~

~~Mona~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~Nadia~~Ana~~
jasonbloom is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #107 of 258 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 10:24 PM
Senior Member
 
Panther24's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 18,892
                     
Re: WWW RG QF: Halep vs Kuznetsova?

Seriously even the WWW threads are getting out of hand by the same usual suspects. Fucking hell.

As if the WWW thread or the result thread of the match VS Sloane wasn't enough.



Anyways...


Good luck to both ladies.

I wish this was the SF because I really do hope the winner of this reaches the final.
Panther24 is offline  
post #108 of 258 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 10:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Jigsawwill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,013
                     
Re: WWW RG QF: Halep vs Kuznetsova?

Kuzzy!
Jigsawwill is offline  
 
post #109 of 258 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 10:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Mario101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 13,705
                     
Re: WWW RG QF: Halep vs Kuznetsova?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post
Seriously even the WWW threads are getting out of hand by the same usual suspects. Fucking hell.

As if the WWW thread or the result thread of the match VS Sloane wasn't enough.



Anyways...


Good luck to both ladies.

I wish this was the SF because I really do hope the winner of this reaches the final.
OMG its a bloody forum. Why do people want to control what other posts as long as they dont abuse anyone? We are reaching a level where you cant even predict an outcome before a match without getting attack. As long as you dont abuse anyone, you should post whatever you want. hell I laugh at players I dont like when they lose in the results thread and that aint gonna change. If maria lose tomorrow, look for me in the Maria result thread having a blast
Mario101 is offline  
post #110 of 258 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 10:45 PM
Senior Member
 
Panther24's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 18,892
                     
Re: WWW RG QF: Halep vs Kuznetsova?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
OMG its a bloody forum. Why do people want to control what other posts as long as they dont abuse anyone? We are reaching a level where you cant even predict an outcome before a match without getting attack. As long as you dont abuse anyone, you should post whatever you want. hell I laugh at players I dont like when they lose in the results thread and that aint gonna change. If maria lose tomorrow, look for me in the Maria result thread having a blast

Couldn't expect more than a sad response like this coming from you.

It's not about controlling what you or others say. Is about a pattern that's becoming quite obvious and everyone is actually noticing.

But whatever, it's not the first time it happens here anyway.
Panther24 is offline  
post #111 of 258 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 10:45 PM
Senior Member
 
mauresmofan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Ireland
Posts: 12,220
                     
Re: WWW RG QF: Halep vs Kuznetsova?

EVERY 5 Years!

RIP Elena Baltacha, thank you for dedicating your life to a sport we all love. You'll be missed but never forgotten.
mauresmofan is offline  
post #112 of 258 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 10:54 PM
Senior Member
 
Sicky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 105
                     
Re: WWW RG QF: Halep vs Kuznetsova?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
If Simona loses here Errani is in the final. Style makes matches. I think Sveta can beat Halep, while I just dont see her beating Errani. While i also cant see Simona losing to Errani while she can lose to Sveta
I do not agree with this at all. From this 3 girls on clay anything can happen. I really don't see a clear favorite. Simona can get frustrated at times when opponents defend well and return everything and both Errani and Kusnetzova are able to do that.
Sicky is offline  
post #113 of 258 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 10:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Balveda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 15,174
                     
Re: WWW RG QF: Halep vs Kuznetsova?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbloom View Post
I remember so many Halep's fans said Halep would beat Sveta in Stuttgart comfortably base on so many evidence they provided and then she couldnt even win a set...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Sorry to burst you bubble but there are at least two Halep fans in this thread who put Kuznetsova as favourite for this match, personally I give the edge to Simona but hey, this is a predictions thread, any prediction goes.

Some people just need to chill and not take things so seriously, predictions are a bit of fun after all.

Kvitova [20] - Simona [15]

Aga [20] - Sevastova [2] - Kasatkina [1] - Cetkovska - Bencic [2] - Rybarikova [4]
Balveda is offline  
post #114 of 258 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 10:56 PM
Senior Member
 
bodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 165
                     
Re: WWW RG QF: Halep vs Kuznetsova?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
If Simona loses here Errani is in the final. Style makes matches. I think Sveta can beat Halep, while I just dont see her beating Errani. While i also cant see Simona losing to Errani while she can lose to Sveta
Sveta is 6-1 against Errani!

<3 WTA

me on tumblr
bodie is offline  
post #115 of 258 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 10:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Mario101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 13,705
                     
Re: WWW RG QF: Halep vs Kuznetsova?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post
Couldn't expect more than a sad response like this coming from you.

It's not about controlling what you or others say. Is about a pattern that's becoming quite obvious and everyone is actually noticing.

But whatever, it's not the first time it happens here anyway.
Stop controlling what people say and stop taking sh1t so serious. What is the pattern you are talking about? It's getting annoying with people like you telling others how they should post. As long as the forum rules are not broken, leave people alone.
Mario101 is offline  
post #116 of 258 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 11:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Balveda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 15,174
                     
Re: WWW RG QF: Halep vs Kuznetsova?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
OMG its a bloody forum. Why do people want to control what other posts as long as they dont abuse anyone? We are reaching a level where you cant even predict an outcome before a match without getting attack. As long as you dont abuse anyone, you should post whatever you want. hell I laugh at players I dont like when they lose in the results thread and that aint gonna change. If maria lose tomorrow, look for me in the Maria result thread having a blast
I'll be joining you

Kvitova [20] - Simona [15]

Aga [20] - Sevastova [2] - Kasatkina [1] - Cetkovska - Bencic [2] - Rybarikova [4]
Balveda is offline  
post #117 of 258 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 11:08 PM
Senior Member
 
goldenlox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: cyberspace
Posts: 103,583
                     
Re: WWW RG QF: Halep vs Kuznetsova?

I think Halep deserves to be favorite. Both Kvitova & Safarova made a lot of wild errors that helped Sveta.
This is different and I dont think she matches up well with top 5 level, steady players. Wozniacki would beat her in 2009,10,11 when Sveta was arguably better than she is now.

I hope I'm wrong but I've seen this match up a lot and Sveta doesnt stay patient.

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter....
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there
Enjoy This Moment!!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline  
post #118 of 258 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 11:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Milito22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 8,712
                     
Re: WWW RG QF: Halep vs Kuznetsova?

Sveta
Milito22 is offline  
post #119 of 258 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 11:16 PM
👑 не думала, что ты такая жополизница
 
Northstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 41,175
                     
Re: WWW RG QF: Halep vs Kuznetsova?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I think Halep deserves to be favorite. Both Kvitova & Safarova made a lot of wild errors that helped Sveta.
This is different and I dont think she matches up well with top 5 level, steady players. Wozniacki would beat her in 2009,10,11 when Sveta was arguably better than she is now.

I hope I'm wrong but I've seen this match up a lot and Sveta doesnt stay patient.
Who
Northstar is offline  
post #120 of 258 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 11:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Panther24's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 18,892
                     
Re: WWW RG QF: Halep vs Kuznetsova?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
Stop controlling what people say and stop taking sh1t so serious. What is the pattern you are talking about? It's getting annoying with people like you telling others how they should post. As long as the forum rules are not broken, leave people alone.



I can't.

It will just be repeating myself all over again.

You're the one obviously getting offended and taking shit serious by a simple statement.


Already talked about the match, anyway. Done here.
Panther24 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome