strong TOP 7, who will be the next to defeat them?
2003, only beat the TOP 6 outside TOP 12 (not to exclude Monica)
only Shaughnessy, Sugiyama and Dementieva have wins over 'em,
and both Ai and Elena went on to get their 1st Tier II title,
and post eye surgery Jen has no loss against people outside TOP 12,
watching how the Berlin plays out, i just think
we'll see RG QF filled with seeds..............
7 in fact.....and Rubin/Hantuchova will probably fall early,
who do u think will be the next person to defeat any one of 'em?
my 5 picks
1. Vera Zvonera, no doubt the TOP clay courter outside TOP 13,
not that far from Dementieva IMO
2. Clarisa Fernandez...on clay she is really good,
3. Alexander Stevenson, TOP 10 grass player,
if no one beats TOP 7 by Wimbledon, than she migh
4. Magui Maleeva, no one does by US Open, she probably
will after indoor season starts
5. Eleni Danillidou, she is #14 for a reason.....