German Tennis Comeback to happen in Miami - Page 4 - TennisForum.com

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 229 (permalink) Old Mar 12th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Whoever Is Joined With the Living, There is Hope
 
TrollPova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 22,914
                     
Re: German Tennis Comeback to happen in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Honey, my intelligence is noticed from Florida, to Germany, to New York, and everywhere else I travel. I know more about German tennis than almost anyone. I'm surprised I have yet to receive an offer to speak at tournaments. From one German to the other, I think you need to keep your comments to yourself and focus on you because I think you need some work.
It must be a cold day in Hell that I am taking Jimmie's side here

Twitter My Blog
Quote:
Originally Posted by TERRASTAR18 View Post
shut your rude mouth and go hump a kangaroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by @nathanj594 View Post
My pussy got way too juicy when Pandela Panama got up a double break and then it got slammed shut permanently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
I noticed Something with half of the Maria stans. Why does Maria have so many gay men as her fans?
TrollPova is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 229 (permalink) Old Mar 12th, 2014, 05:44 PM
country flag pov
Senior Member
 
pov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 25,819
                     
Re: German Tennis Comeback to happen in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Honey, my intelligence is noticed from Florida, to Germany, to New York, and everywhere else I travel. I know more about German tennis than almost anyone. I'm surprised I have yet to receive an offer to speak at tournaments. From one German to the other, I think you need to keep your comments to yourself and focus on you because I think you need some work.
Great post.

Mulder: "So you're agreeing with me?"
Scully "No! You're bat-crap crazy."


Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.
pov is offline  
post #48 of 229 (permalink) Old Mar 12th, 2014, 05:46 PM
Back in 5+ Minutes
 
Jimmie48's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 26,035
                     
Re: German Tennis Comeback to happen in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
LMAO for someone saying I am unintelligent, you should check your grammar. Too and to are to be used correctly by intelligent people. Maybe you should focus more on yourself opposed to my own intelligence. It is trying too hard, not to.
Wow, schooling someone who's not a native speaker about a mere typo made in what's your native language.... you must feel mighty proud now
Jimmie48 is offline  
post #49 of 229 (permalink) Old Mar 12th, 2014, 05:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7,009
                     
Re: German Tennis Comeback to happen in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
LMAO for someone saying I am unintelligent, you should check your grammar. Too and to are to be used correctly by intelligent people. Maybe you should focus more on yourself opposed to my own intelligence. It is trying too hard, not to.
Honey, you should rather open your mind for the fact that not everyone is that privileged to be born in the US, so not everyone is native english speaker. I guess ur German is worse than his English, well I have no doubts it is
U seem to be so insecure bout yourself Just hope that you're well-hung, otherwise any hope for you is lost
Mike. is offline  
post #50 of 229 (permalink) Old Mar 12th, 2014, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Nathanael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,671
                     
Re: German Tennis Comeback to happen in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Wow, schooling someone who's not a native speaker about a mere typo made in what's your native language.... you must feel mighty proud now
LMAO German was my first language as well! I feel mighty proud as I should.

Most Germans should know the difference between too and to. My relatives that live in Germany know the difference. So much intelligence lacking from you.

Good Luck to my team of Germans:

Angelique Kerber-The Leader
Andrea Petkovic-The Dancing Queen
Laura Siegemund-The Queen Villian from Stuttgart
Anna-Lena Friedsam-The Tough Newcomer
Annika Beck-My Gießen Sister (my Home City)
Julia Görges-The Beautiful One
Nathanael is offline  
post #51 of 229 (permalink) Old Mar 12th, 2014, 05:52 PM
空と君のあいだに
 
TIEFSEE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dignity
Posts: 97,672
                     
Re: German Tennis Comeback to happen in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlopPoova View Post
It must be a cold day in Hell that I am taking Jimmie's side here
You know you have problems when Jimmie makes more sense than you

君が笑ってくれるなら僕は悪にでもなる

Tennis Tipping:
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 Beijing 11 Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#1) - Cincinnati 09 Hobart 16(w/Drake1980) ; Auckland Copenhagen 10 Palermo 11 Stuttgart Baku 12 Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 Moscow Hong Kong New Haven 15(w/Frederik) Prague Madrid Birmingham 16 (w/Buitenzorg)
TIEFSEE is offline  
post #52 of 229 (permalink) Old Mar 12th, 2014, 05:52 PM
-PREMIUM MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 20,033
                     
Re: German Tennis Comeback to happen in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
Honey, you should rather open your mind for the fact that not everyone is that privileged to be born in the US, so not everyone is native english speaker. I guess ur German is worse than his English, well I have no doubts it is
U seem to be so insecure bout yourself Just hope that you're well-hung, otherwise any hope for you is lost


Couver is offline  
post #53 of 229 (permalink) Old Mar 12th, 2014, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Nathanael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,671
                     
Re: German Tennis Comeback to happen in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
Honey, you should rather open your mind for the fact that not everyone is that privileged to be born in the US, so not everyone is native english speaker. I guess ur German is worse than his English, well I have no doubts it is
U seem to be so insecure bout yourself Just hope that you're well-hung, otherwise any hope for you is lost
Lmao!! Dying laughing! I am insecure????? Lol!!! I am the most confident person I know so I find that extremely comical. I wasn't even born in the US so your comment is so stupid. My German and my English are fantastic.

Good Luck to my team of Germans:

Angelique Kerber-The Leader
Andrea Petkovic-The Dancing Queen
Laura Siegemund-The Queen Villian from Stuttgart
Anna-Lena Friedsam-The Tough Newcomer
Annika Beck-My Gießen Sister (my Home City)
Julia Görges-The Beautiful One
Nathanael is offline  
post #54 of 229 (permalink) Old Mar 12th, 2014, 05:54 PM
Back in 5+ Minutes
 
Jimmie48's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 26,035
                     
Re: German Tennis Comeback to happen in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Lmao!! Dying laughing! I am insecure????? Lol!!! I am the most confident person I know so I find that extremely comical. I wasn't even born in the US so your comment is so stupid. My German and my English are fantastic.
Right, going incredibly long lengths to convince strangers on a web forum that you are educated and smart is a sure sign of confidence
Jimmie48 is offline  
post #55 of 229 (permalink) Old Mar 12th, 2014, 05:58 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Nathanael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,671
                     
Re: German Tennis Comeback to happen in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Right, going incredibly long lengths to convince strangers on a web forum that you are educated and smart is a sure sign of confidence
LMAO umm its called standing up for yourself and getting the facts straight. You are calling me insecure because your theory of calling me unintelligent failed when I spotted your grammatical errors.

Good Luck to my team of Germans:

Angelique Kerber-The Leader
Andrea Petkovic-The Dancing Queen
Laura Siegemund-The Queen Villian from Stuttgart
Anna-Lena Friedsam-The Tough Newcomer
Annika Beck-My Gießen Sister (my Home City)
Julia Görges-The Beautiful One
Nathanael is offline  
post #56 of 229 (permalink) Old Mar 12th, 2014, 05:58 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7,009
                     
Re: German Tennis Comeback to happen in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Lmao!! Dying laughing! I am insecure????? Lol!!! I am the most confident person I know so I find that extremely comical. I wasn't even born in the US so your comment is so stupid. My German and my English are fantastic.

Yeah, and I am tall blonde bombshell.
You are that confident that you have to repeat like mantra on radom internet forum?
Ich wär so gern so blöd wie du.

I want to dedicate you a song, that describes my feelings toward you

Mike. is offline  
post #57 of 229 (permalink) Old Mar 12th, 2014, 06:02 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Nathanael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,671
                     
Re: German Tennis Comeback to happen in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post

Yeah, and I am tall blonde bombshell.
You are that confident that you have to repeat like mantra on radom internet forum?
Ich wär so gern so blöd wie du.

I want to dedicate you a song, that describes my feelings toward you

You people are such dorks. Posting a stupid video like that to prove a point? Wow, so cool. I am young, beautiful, successful, smart, popular, and most of all confident. if people here think I lack confidence clearly suffer from a thing called delusion. Lmao. I love how people here take so much time to try and bring me down, it makes me feel very special and important everyday.

Good Luck to my team of Germans:

Angelique Kerber-The Leader
Andrea Petkovic-The Dancing Queen
Laura Siegemund-The Queen Villian from Stuttgart
Anna-Lena Friedsam-The Tough Newcomer
Annika Beck-My Gießen Sister (my Home City)
Julia Görges-The Beautiful One
Nathanael is offline  
post #58 of 229 (permalink) Old Mar 12th, 2014, 06:06 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7,009
                     
Re: German Tennis Comeback to happen in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
You people are such dorks. Posting a stupid video like that to prove a point? Wow, so cool. I am young, beautiful, successful, smart, popular, and most of all confident. if people here think I lack confidence clearly suffer from a thing called delusion. Lmao. I love how people here take so much time to try and bring me down, it makes me feel very special and important everyday.
Like I said, that song describes my feelings to you

Deine B-I-R-N-E ist total H-O-H-L absolut L-E-E-R doch das ist dir E-G-A-L denn du hältst dich für ganz besonders superduper O-R-I-G-I-N-E-L-L.

und

Du denkst von 12 bis Mittag, darum haste nie ne' Krise.

Mike. is offline  
post #59 of 229 (permalink) Old Mar 12th, 2014, 06:07 PM
空と君のあいだに
 
TIEFSEE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dignity
Posts: 97,672
                     
Re: German Tennis Comeback to happen in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
Just hope that you're well-hung, otherwise any hope for you is lost

君が笑ってくれるなら僕は悪にでもなる

Tennis Tipping:
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 Beijing 11 Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#1) - Cincinnati 09 Hobart 16(w/Drake1980) ; Auckland Copenhagen 10 Palermo 11 Stuttgart Baku 12 Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 Moscow Hong Kong New Haven 15(w/Frederik) Prague Madrid Birmingham 16 (w/Buitenzorg)
TIEFSEE is offline  
post #60 of 229 (permalink) Old Mar 12th, 2014, 06:09 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Nathanael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,671
                     
Re: German Tennis Comeback to happen in Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
Like I said, that song describes my feelings to you

Deine B-I-R-N-E ist total H-O-H-L absolut L-E-E-R doch das ist dir E-G-A-L denn du hältst dich für ganz besonders superduper O-R-I-G-I-N-E-L-L.

und

Du denkst von 12 bis Mittag, darum haste nie ne' Krise.

Am I speaking to a 5 year old?

Good Luck to my team of Germans:

Angelique Kerber-The Leader
Andrea Petkovic-The Dancing Queen
Laura Siegemund-The Queen Villian from Stuttgart
Anna-Lena Friedsam-The Tough Newcomer
Annika Beck-My Gießen Sister (my Home City)
Julia Görges-The Beautiful One
Nathanael is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome