Paris Indoors SF: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova def. (1) Maria Sharapova 4-6 6-3 6-4 - Page 24 - TennisForum.com

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #346 of 368 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2014, 07:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Cosmic Voices's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 15,073
                     
Re: Paris Indoors SF: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova def. (1) Maria Sharapova 4-6 6-3 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
Cute...did she light the olympic cauldron or something?
she certainly lit a torch up yo ass
Cosmic Voices is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #347 of 368 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2014, 07:32 PM
Senior Member
 
brickhousesupporter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: it is all about location
Posts: 15,728
                     
Re: Paris Indoors SF: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova def. (1) Maria Sharapova 4-6 6-3 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
she certainly lit a torch up yo ass
I was being serious no need to get nasty......just answer my question dammit.

I am not conceited, I am just convinced
brickhousesupporter is offline  
post #348 of 368 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2014, 07:32 PM
Senior Member
 
nathanj594's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 10,203
                     
Re: Paris Indoors SF: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova def. (1) Maria Sharapova 4-6 6-3 6-4


Queenus ♪ LordRena ♪ Sveta K ♪ Alisa K

Two of my tweets from Serena https://twitter.com/serenawilliams/s...04409379946496
https://twitter.com/serenawilliams/s...46569555525632

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walking Bye View Post
That was not doping. She was taking performance enhancers, but since they weren't banned at that point, they may as well have been in the same class as Gatorade.
nathanj594 is online now  
post #349 of 368 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Simugna Help's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,634
                     
Re: Paris Indoors SF: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova def. (1) Maria Sharapova 4-6 6-3 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
Face the truth. It helps

Age is nothing but a number, pal
WTH are you smoking? Hingis was a global superstar back in the day, her career was cut short by ankle injuries and it's only expected she's not as popular years after her retirement. I wonder how popular Sharapova will be 12 years from now... Martina played with style that appealed to tennis purists and casual fans alike, was breaking youngest-ever records which generated a ton of excitement and so on and so on. She was extremely popular.
Simugna Help is online now  
post #350 of 368 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13,362
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
she certainly lit a torch up yo ass

hot ass mess of a thread
doomsday is offline  
post #351 of 368 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Whoever Is Joined With the Living, There is Hope
 
TrollPova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 22,828
                     
Re: Paris Indoors SF: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova def. (1) Maria Sharapova 4-6 6-3 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
Cute...did she light the olympic cauldron or something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
she certainly lit a torch up yo ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
I was being serious no need to get nasty......just answer my question dammit.


She just carried the torch into the stadium

Twitter My Blog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
Halep beat Caroline Wozniacki and Serena Williams to win Dubai and IW, so...
Quote:
Originally Posted by @nathanj594 View Post
My pussy got way too juicy when Pandela Panama got up a double break and then it got slammed shut permanently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
I noticed Something with half of the Maria stans. Why does Maria have so many gay men as her fans?

Last edited by TrollPova; Feb 7th, 2014 at 07:48 PM.
TrollPova is offline  
post #352 of 368 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,731
                     
Re: Paris Indoors SF: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova def. (1) Maria Sharapova 4-6 6-3 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
she certainly lit a torch up yo ass


I'm sorry, but that response deserves an A+++++++++ and a rep
RadWANDska is offline  
post #353 of 368 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2014, 07:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,188
                     
Re: Paris Indoors SF: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova def. (1) Maria Sharapova 4-6 6-3 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
WTH are you smoking? Hingis was a global superstar back in the day, her career was cut short by ankle injuries and it's only expected she's not as popular years after her retirement. I wonder how popular Sharapova will be 12 years from now... Martina played with style that appealed to tennis purists and casual fans alike, was breaking youngest-ever records which generated a ton of excitement and so on and so on. She was extremely popular.
Maria is a way better and smarter businesswoman than Martina, you can bet your ass she'll be way more popular than Martina ever was out of retirement. plus it always helps that she just looks a lot better than Martina


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
she certainly lit a torch up yo ass
SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT is offline  
post #354 of 368 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2014, 07:46 PM
Senior Member
 
brickhousesupporter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: it is all about location
Posts: 15,728
                     
Re: Paris Indoors SF: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova def. (1) Maria Sharapova 4-6 6-3 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
she certainly lit a torch up yo ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
hot ass mess of a thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post


She just carried the torch into the stadium :whisper:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadWANDska View Post


I'm sorry, but that response deserves an A+++++++++ and a rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT View Post
Maria is a way better and smarter businesswoman than Martina, you can bet your ass she'll be way more popular than Martina ever was out of retirement. plus it always helps that she just looks a lot better than Martina



Y'all go out of your way to be nasty and pick a fight when it is not needed. When people get aggressive back, you talk about the bad Serena fans......

I am not conceited, I am just convinced
brickhousesupporter is offline  
post #355 of 368 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2014, 07:48 PM
Whoever Is Joined With the Living, There is Hope
 
TrollPova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 22,828
                     
Re: Paris Indoors SF: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova def. (1) Maria Sharapova 4-6 6-3 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
Y'all go out of your way to be nasty and pick a fight when it is not needed. When people get aggressive back, you talk about the bad Serena fans......
just admit that it was funny, and there is a whole GM thread about Maria+the torch. Just be able to laugh at yourself

Twitter My Blog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
Halep beat Caroline Wozniacki and Serena Williams to win Dubai and IW, so...
Quote:
Originally Posted by @nathanj594 View Post
My pussy got way too juicy when Pandela Panama got up a double break and then it got slammed shut permanently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
I noticed Something with half of the Maria stans. Why does Maria have so many gay men as her fans?
TrollPova is offline  
post #356 of 368 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2014, 07:49 PM
Senior Member
 
brickhousesupporter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: it is all about location
Posts: 15,728
                     
Re: Paris Indoors SF: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova def. (1) Maria Sharapova 4-6 6-3 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
just admit that it was funny, and there is a whole GM thread about Maria+the torch. Just be able to laugh at yourself
Quoted for the next time....

I am not conceited, I am just convinced
brickhousesupporter is offline  
post #357 of 368 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2014, 07:51 PM
Whoever Is Joined With the Living, There is Hope
 
TrollPova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 22,828
                     
Re: Paris Indoors SF: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova def. (1) Maria Sharapova 4-6 6-3 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
Quoted for the next time....
next time for what?

Being able to laugh at yourself is one of the most attractive traits anyone can have, I think

Twitter My Blog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
Halep beat Caroline Wozniacki and Serena Williams to win Dubai and IW, so...
Quote:
Originally Posted by @nathanj594 View Post
My pussy got way too juicy when Pandela Panama got up a double break and then it got slammed shut permanently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
I noticed Something with half of the Maria stans. Why does Maria have so many gay men as her fans?
TrollPova is offline  
post #358 of 368 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2014, 08:44 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 4
 
Re: Paris Indoors SF: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova def. (1) Maria Sharapova 4-6 6-3 6-4

Pavlyuchenkova should've carried the torch, she's achieved more than Maria this season.
17isgreaterthan4 is offline  
post #359 of 368 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2014, 10:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Colombia
Posts: 4,616
                     
Re: Paris Indoors SF: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova def. (1) Maria Sharapova 4-6 6-3 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
she certainly lit a torch up yo ass
February nominee for post of the year. Can i quote u?

Maria Sharapova
alfonsojose is offline  
post #360 of 368 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 2014, 10:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Panther24's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 18,552
                     
Re: Paris Indoors SF: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova def. (1) Maria Sharapova 4-6 6-3 6-4

This thread just keeps going...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
she certainly lit a torch up yo ass


Quote:
Originally Posted by 17isgreaterthan4 View Post
Pavlyuchenkova should've carried the torch, she's achieved more than Maria this season.
No fucking wonder you and your stupid ass username were banned after only 4 posts. #ByeBitch
Panther24 is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome