Hey there Sue, hows it hanging?
Anyways, here are some answers for ya:
1. I get my clothes specially tailored. George knows a fine tailor who makes all my suits and golfing slacks. Failing that I design my own PAMMY label. Neat huh?
2. Yes I did. Remember I am 34ft taller than you Suzy I can pack a mean punch. Besides, they just returned the ball to me from where it landed (Peru).
3.George is more than I expected! (Literally, the guy was wearing a corset when we married. His gut was a shock on wedding night
4. Yep, just get those leaves on the barbecue girl!
5. Oh jeez for sure! But we're not going into the kareoke bar again. I mean, its not fair that people have to compare with my singing "Its Raining Pam". Anyways they said my vowels damaged the Lourve.
6. Well, it would take years and years of Pam-dedication to get even close to me. Low vowels, ping-pong excellence and being stretched to 50ft would help. As would being able to enjoy a good beer. And being GREAT. (and a hullava lot of modesty)
Love ya suzy!