2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside) - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 146 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:59 AM
ICE QUEENS.
 
Lachy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 10,108
                     
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Satan?? Wow..

BIGBROTHER TF!
CLICK HERE!

Maria Sharapova
Vania King|Zarina Diyas
Lachy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 146 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Senior Member
 
T-rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,638
                     
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
Maria showing off her best assets (manshoulders) once again




Serious question. Could that be the result of her shoulder injuries or surgeries? I can't be sure that it is because I thought she traditionally only had problems with her serving shoulder. Is it possible that because her shoulders are so oddly shaped that this has led to some of her injury difficulties?
T-rex is offline  
post #123 of 146 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Team WTAworld
Senior Member
 
Petersmiler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Nottingham, Uk
Posts: 1,961
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
List of American football teams in the United Kingdom

I assume the UK is included in the "rest of the world"? Posters on TF seem to be very research challenged.
So because there are a few teams here, we all know who that player is? I'm pretty sure he would be a pointless answer. You can google that if you don't know what I mean.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Petersmiler is offline  
post #124 of 146 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Senior Member
 
$uricate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Under the sea.
Posts: 20,178
                     
Re: 2013 ESPY Winners: Sharapova presented, Serena won

Deserved.


Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post
A clean sweep for the Queen of Tennis

Is that Serena?

Danielle Ma$ha SvittyGOAT Pushu PirruGinnyBooze
$uricate is offline  
post #125 of 146 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Senior Member
 
madmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,875
                     
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
Serious question. Could that be the result of her shoulder injuries or surgeries? I can't be sure that it is because I thought she traditionally only had problems with her serving shoulder. Is it possible that because her shoulders are so oddly shaped that this has led to some of her injury difficulties?
I don't see anything wrong with Maria's shoulders or any body part to begin with
Pova is a 6'2 strong woman, who engages in athletic activities since her childhood days. Do you expect her to look like a 5'5 petite chick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakbelle View Post
Those DFs are like a tap but the washer is broken and Maksim doesnt have a wrench.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now  
post #126 of 146 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Senior Member
 
lenas warriors's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,419
                     
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

This year its a deserved winner but seriously the list of winners and the years they won are such a joke...

(especially since the 1990s)
lenas warriors is offline  
post #127 of 146 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2013, 01:58 PM
country flag JN
Senior Member
 
JN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicity
Posts: 23,978
                     
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petersmiler View Post
So because there are a few teams here, we all know who that player is? I'm pretty sure he would be a pointless answer. You can google that if you don't know what I mean.
No, it shows that you're in no position to speak for the entire world outside of the US.

chanda · venus (7) · serena (21) · ana (1) · vera · na (2)

Obama Derangement Syndrome is one of many scourges destroying society.
Have pity for and hug the tormented, today.
JN is offline  
post #128 of 146 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Senior Member
 
T-rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,638
                     
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I don't see anything wrong with Maria's shoulders or any body part to begin with
Pova is a 6'2 strong woman, who engages in athletic activities since her childhood days. Do you expect her to look like a 5'5 petite chick?
Maria Sharapova is beautiful. Any person posting here would be etnernally grateful to have a spouse as beautiful as she. And as a fan of Serena, I certainly understand the difference between an athletic body and standard body. I am also aware of the unfair pressure women face with regard to this issue, that men NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS DEAL WITH.


However, you can't look at that picture and tell me that something doesn't appear odd with her shoulders. This is something commonly talked about. I am hardly the first WTA fan to bring it up. Its possible its genetic. Or maybe its the result of years of athletic dedication. Or maybe it is injury related. But I believe most would admit looking at that picture that her shoulder structure is different from what you would find among the other players on the WTA tour, never mind society in general.
T-rex is offline  
post #129 of 146 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Sugar Co. CFO
 
tejmeglekvár's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,928
                     
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rex View Post
Maria Sharapova is beautiful. Any person posting here would be etnernally grateful to have a spouse as beautiful as she. And as a fan of Serena, I certainly understand the difference between an athletic body and standard body. I am also aware of the unfair pressure women face with regard to this issue, that men NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS DEAL WITH.


However, you can't look at that picture and tell me that something doesn't appear odd with her shoulders. This is something commonly talked about. I am hardly the first WTA fan to bring it up. Its possible its genetic. Or maybe its the result of years of athletic dedication. Or maybe it is injury related. But I believe most would admit looking at that picture that her shoulder structure is different from what you would find among the other players on the WTA tour, never mind society in general.


Maybe watch more players. Like Wickmayer, Petkovic.
But I know, in the days when somebody scrubby like Radwanska gets an "nude athletic photoshot", its hard to believe there are much finer specimen.

The Queen of Screams
tejmeglekvár is offline  
post #130 of 146 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2013, 08:21 PM
Senior Member
 
Pawcio765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,833
                     
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Well I didn't know that he has a wealthy daddy, a music producer. Yeah... he's so hard working, the music company picked him because he's so talented.

You are saying that he's wealthy... so basically he's spoiled, dad made him a popular pop star. That's freaking obvious!

Well we all know that money don't make you happy after all, maybe Americans don't think like that. He will be older, without kids, with a girl younger twenty years than him, who doesn't love him just his money.

A beautiful life

That's my opinion and I can say it. I will never understand how those dumb so called "celebrities" are so much loved in the US. Bunch of idiots without any knowledge about a real life. They are competing who's going to make something more stupid and the more stupid their behavior is the more Americans love them.
Pawcio765 is offline  
post #131 of 146 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Senior Member
 
vixter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 1,652
                     
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcio765 View Post
Well I didn't know that he has a wealthy daddy, a music producer. Yeah... he's so hard working, the music company picked him because he's so talented.

You are saying that he's wealthy... so basically he's spoiled, dad made him a popular pop star. That's freaking obvious!

Well we all know that money don't make you happy after all, maybe Americans don't think like that. He will be older, without kids, with a girl younger twenty years than him, who doesn't love him just his money.

A beautiful life

That's my opinion and I can say it. I will never understand how those dumb so called "celebrities" are so much loved in the US. Bunch of idiots without any knowledge about a real life. They are competing who's going to make something more stupid and the more stupid their behavior is the more Americans love them.
Talk about going overboard. You know nothing about his life, or the real life of other celebrities too for that matter. We see a glamorous public image, but everyone has their own struggles out of the spotlight.


Tennis-fan since 2001 Serena-fan since 2001
Don't hate the player hate the game.
vixter is offline  
post #132 of 146 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2013, 09:41 PM
Dessalines
 
Stamp Paid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: ...
Posts: 48,901
                     
Re: 2013 ESPY Winners: Sharapova presented, Serena won

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Is that Serena?
Of course. That ain't obvious?


█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline  
post #133 of 146 (permalink) Old Jul 19th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Senior Member
 
tennisjunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sherman Oaks
Posts: 2,030
                     
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcio765
I will never understand how those dumb so called "celebrities" are so much loved in the US. Bunch of idiots without any knowledge about a real life. They are competing who's going to make something more stupid and the more stupid their behavior is the more Americans love them.
so america is the only country that has celebrities and mindless groupies and fans. what a dumb post! stop insulting a country when that behavior is universal and not something only found in the states, silly

'the official press secretary of the royal court'


SHARAPOVA- who's up next for a beatdown? SERENA- underestimate her if you want, it's your funeral! M.Keys
official 'good fella' of the maria mafia
tennisjunky is offline  
post #134 of 146 (permalink) Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:12 AM
country flag RVD
Senior Member
 
RVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 31,470
                     
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixter View Post
Talk about going overboard. You know nothing about his life, or the real life of other celebrities too for that matter. We see a glamorous public image, but everyone has their own struggles out of the spotlight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisjunky View Post
so america is the only country that has celebrities and mindless groupies and fans. what a dumb post! stop insulting a country when that behavior is universal and not something only found in the states, silly

Yeah.
Moreover, I bet that poster spends copius time in front of the TV each and every day watching his favorite program; and frequents the Big Screen when a blockbuster hits the cinemas.
These naive and hypercritical posters give me so much life.

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. - Malcolm X
A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything. - Malcolm X
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline  
post #135 of 146 (permalink) Old Jul 20th, 2013, 02:42 AM
Senior Member
 
tennisbum79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Planet Venus
Posts: 39,492
                     
Re: 2013 ESPY's: Serena wins! (Vika and Pova pics inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
List of American football teams in the United Kingdom

I assume the UK is included in the "rest of the world"? Posters on TF seem to be very research challenged.
I thought American Football was played only by a handful of team in Britain, I had no idea the had a lead with two divisions.

Here is the list for German League

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...1st_Bundesliga

__________________________________
Venus Williams Grand Slam VII
Serena Williams Grand Slam XXI

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Jan 31. 2015
Next Update Date: Post 2015 RG
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome