Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 214 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Worshipping the bangs
 
miffedmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Larsson's Player Forum
Posts: 55,794
                     
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

And apparently he doesn't understand how a MTO works.

Max
Pass the duct tape and super glue. Lena's done broke my heart one last time.
Onward my LOB! Lena (ret.) Vika Vee TOB Caro Alexa Sabs Wicky Lesia Vania BMS Ekat Andi H. Jo-La Lena V KP2 Lil Bit Kiki Mini Mak Baby Veronika
V Squad, The LOB Elite: Vika, Venus and the Mad Viking of Norrland
Jo-La Duchess of Norrland and Bastad
Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 214 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,492
                     
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
If they were bitter why wouldn't they be just as bitter about Na Li who beat Aga in Australia, not Li. No, the bitterness argument no longer cuts it. It is clear from Aga's own comments regarding both Li and Azarenka that her problem with Azarenka has nothing to do with the fact Vika has beaten her and everything to do with the fact she does not have high regard for Azarenka's sportsmanship, or lack of it.
Nope, she's bitter and jealous because Azarenka is from her generation and is owning her. Na Li is an old lady..
JarkaFish is offline  
post #18 of 214 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Golan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Poznań
Posts: 6,428
                     
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika


I am ninja.
Golan is offline  
post #19 of 214 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5,853
                     
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

Yes of course Agnieszka is so jealous..She was as jealous when Wozniacki was number 1. OMG..I love Aga's haters

WTA
Sorley is offline  
post #20 of 214 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:40 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 25,110
                     
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

Will this family ever shut up?

Azarenka Radwanska Muguruza Bouchard Wozniacki Cirstea Mladenovic
VIKA? is offline  
post #21 of 214 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,492
                     
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLdEnSeToV View Post
Yes of course Agnieszka is so jealous..She was as jealous when Wozniacki was number 1. OMG..I love Aga's haters
1. Wozniacki is a clown that never won majors.

2. Wozniacki is polish.
JarkaFish is offline  
post #22 of 214 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Rise up from ignorance
 
Monzanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,084
                     
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

Radwanska was supposedly one of her closest friends since juniors but success creates hate and jealousy. Wozniacki might have accepted the fact she's not winning slams in her career but Aga and her entourage obviously hasn't. It was the same with Sharapova and Kirilenko years back. As long as Azarenka keeps winning, the haters camp will increase and that's a fact. Just because a bunch of former Wozniacki fans have joined Azarenka bandwagon on TF it doesn't mean she's everyone's favorite GS winner all of the sudden

Maria Sharapova: Mind Over Matter
FITD: Winner - Portoroz 2010, Tashkent 2011, Istanbul YEC 2011; Suicide: Winner - Fes 2011, Memphis 2012, Nuernberg 2013, Sofia TOC 2013, Hobart 2015, Tianjin 2015, Tianjin 2016
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; ITF Macon '16, Stockton '16, Scottsdale '16 (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14, Hong Kong 25k '16
Monzanator is offline  
post #23 of 214 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Everybody's a star!!!
 
Shvedbarilescu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: London
Posts: 25,452
                     
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Nope, she's bitter and jealous because Azarenka is from her generation and is owning her. Na Li is an old lady..
Wozniacki is also from her generation and she was owning her too. So until recently was Kvitova. I haven't heard any negative remarks from Aga directed at either of these two players. Indeed Aga remained buddies with Wozniacki when she was world number 1 and regularly kicking her ass. So basically...your argument doesn't wash.

Shvedbarilescu is online now  
post #24 of 214 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Rise up from ignorance
 
Monzanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,084
                     
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
Wozniacki is also from her generation and she was owning her too. So until recently was Kvitova. I haven't heard any negative remarks from Aga directed at either of these two players. Indeed Aga remained buddies with Wozniacki when she was world number 1 and regularly kicking her ass. So basically...your argument doesn't wash.
Wozniacki played as a kid (and I mean literally when she was 8-9) in Polish events, Aga and Woz go even longer back than with Azarenka

Maria Sharapova: Mind Over Matter
FITD: Winner - Portoroz 2010, Tashkent 2011, Istanbul YEC 2011; Suicide: Winner - Fes 2011, Memphis 2012, Nuernberg 2013, Sofia TOC 2013, Hobart 2015, Tianjin 2015, Tianjin 2016
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; ITF Macon '16, Stockton '16, Scottsdale '16 (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14, Hong Kong 25k '16
Monzanator is offline  
post #25 of 214 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,492
                     
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
Wozniacki is also from her generation and she was owning her too. So until recently was Kvitova. I haven't heard any negative remarks from Aga directed at either of these two players. Indeed Aga remained buddies with Wozniacki when she was world number 1 and regularly kicking her ass. So basically...your argument doesn't wash.
Azarenka's success is on a higher level than both of those players, keep being disingenuous though.
JarkaFish is offline  
post #26 of 214 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Worshipping the bangs
 
miffedmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Larsson's Player Forum
Posts: 55,794
                     
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

On the hand, it's widely reported that Vika has a bit of an ego. But so what? I'm sure it's just like any work environment. Some people are more popular than others, and some are more successful.

Max
Pass the duct tape and super glue. Lena's done broke my heart one last time.
Onward my LOB! Lena (ret.) Vika Vee TOB Caro Alexa Sabs Wicky Lesia Vania BMS Ekat Andi H. Jo-La Lena V KP2 Lil Bit Kiki Mini Mak Baby Veronika
V Squad, The LOB Elite: Vika, Venus and the Mad Viking of Norrland
Jo-La Duchess of Norrland and Bastad
Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline  
post #27 of 214 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Senior Member
 
N.M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: New York, New York
Posts: 5,839
                     
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

As I talked lately to one of Belarussian players, Vika has changed a lot since the times she was young and not #1 yet.

Obviously, I am not the person who sits in the locker room, but I'd believe PR can be spot on with this comment.

However, it doesn't mean he or Aga should be speaking publicly like that, because talking trash about anyone else always backfires at the one who does it. Same for gossip.

N.M. is offline  
post #28 of 214 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Cindy and Kate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5,997
                     
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

Never knew all those 2012 thrashings hurt Aga so deep.
Cindy and Kate is offline  
post #29 of 214 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,492
                     
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
Never knew all those 2012 thrashings hurt Aga so deep.

She's really setting herself up to be thrashed even more with these comments.

If maybe she just kept her mouth shut, she could catch Vika on an off day, but now Vika will be sure to bring it every single time she faces Radwanska.
JarkaFish is offline  
post #30 of 214 (permalink) Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Senior Member
 
tsmile789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 453
                     
Re: Radwanska's father: Most WTA players don't like Vika

So I know vika and aga aren't friends anymore, but how about vika and caro? Are they still friends?
tsmile789 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome