Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result - Page 9 - TennisForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 168 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:52 AM
Senior Member
 
Jajaloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 4,270
                     
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Slamless and shameless!

Doubles Specialist Јеlena Jankovic
Crowd Favourite Victoria Azarenka
Former Tennis Player Petra Kvitová
Jajaloo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 168 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:54 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 233
                     
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Quote:
Originally Posted by aetherskyspace View Post
Aga is just saying what the whole tennis world feels.

Wish Victoria would've just choked to death. Literally.
Just shows you what kind of people they are that hate Vika, turn back time and they'd probably burn vika on a stake. They are so weak willed and minded that they can only be satisfied when those better then them are put down. Thats how bad they are.
wtftennis is offline  
post #123 of 168 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:44 AM
Senior Member
 
kaetchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Posts: 215
                     
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Aga, shut up!
I wanted Li to win and I'm very sorry for what happened to her in the final but it's not Vika's fault. She won the much and the title and that's it.
If Na (and Aga) played too much and were tired again they are the ones to blame for not managing their schedule well and should suffer the consequences. And this has nothing to do with "deserving the title".
kaetchen is offline  
post #124 of 168 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Senior Member
 
LUVMIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 11,474
                     
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
Aga's also been a victim of Vika's gamesmanship.
yeah right...like she depends on gamesmanship to beat that polish troll grow a brain

2012 & 2013 AO Champion - Winnerenka

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline  
post #125 of 168 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:18 AM
it's just me against the music.
 
In The Zone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 26,494
                     
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
Of course she'll say that the player who beat her deserved to win Fact is Queen Aga was closer to the Wooden Spoon than to the trophy.
That's a wrong fact then.
In The Zone is offline  
post #126 of 168 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:14 AM
Senior Member
 
Simugna Help's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,634
                     
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
yeah right...like she depends on gamesmanship to beat that polish troll grow a brain
Then why 200dB screams during every point?
Simugna Help is offline  
post #127 of 168 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Senior Member
 
JAS_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,480
                     
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtftennis View Post
Good point, but Vika was mentally thrown off her game by the mafia media thats why she was close to losing. I still believe if she lost, it would have been an insult to tennis, and the better player would lose. With your theory someone can organise a sabotage on a player, i.e drug them or attack them and weaken them before the match (just an example) and technically the other person would score the last point and win at the end because they were pushed off their game. Wheather this happens mentally or physically, its not a good result.

Its clear from these forums that people dont go on talent but on personality and who they like more. (a real shame). Tennis, like anything hard working should be "you reap what you saw". Not who I like more should take it, or whats best for the sport, etc.
No, it doesn't follow from my theory. Take for instance the match when Monica got stabbed. Does it mean she deserved to win that match? And maybe even subsequent slams?
No, all I am saying is that "deserving" is not even a well defined notion, and is usually used in the sam fashion as "good for tennis" - to garner popular support for a certain outcome. The only difference is that with this notion, as opposed to the "good for tennis" reason, usually one of the above listed reasons is provided, whereas with the latter the only reason is that tennis would become more popular.

The exception is if a player uses something to get unfair advantage, then you can say that this player DIDN'T deserve to win.
Still, she didn't say that for Vika (and a lot of people seem to think that she did); she said that Li played better and lost because she overplayed in the preparatory tourneys.

Last edited by JAS_; Jan 27th, 2013 at 09:10 AM.
JAS_ is offline  
post #128 of 168 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Big_Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 15,770
                     
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

thanx for finding an excuse aga, appreciate it

Саша
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
Big_Banana is offline  
post #129 of 168 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Senior Member
 
Kon.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,819
                     
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

The oracle preached.

But seriously speaking, a player should know more than anyone that the most deserving winner is the one who actually wins. Na might have played better, Azarenka might have been lucky but these things don't make the result unfair, this is how tennis works.
Kon. is offline  
post #130 of 168 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,492
                     
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Amazing that Aga is the one that says this considering her, her coach, and dad always go on about how her wins are deserved.

Bitter hypocrites.
JarkaFish is offline  
post #131 of 168 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Pawcio765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,001
                     
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

I'm polish and i like obviously when she is winning tournaments etc.
But Ugh... She and all her right-wing family are just ridiculous.
Super huge EGO, greedy for money as hell.
Focus on yourself girl! Win a Grand Slam, then we can talk. You're losing fans when you say such things.
OMG! Just keep you thoughts to yourself.

Last edited by Pawcio765; Feb 27th, 2013 at 12:11 PM.
Pawcio765 is offline  
post #132 of 168 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Back in 5+ Minutes
 
Jimmie48's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 25,974
                     
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Her family is right wing?
Jimmie48 is offline  
post #133 of 168 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Senior Member
 
AndreConrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Close to US Open :)
Posts: 4,670
                     
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcio765 View Post
I'm polish and i like obviously when she is winning tournaments etc.
But Ugh... She and all her right-wing family are just ridiculous.
Super huge EGO, greedy for money as hell.
Focus on yourself girl! Win a Grand Slam, then we can talk. You're losing fans when you say such things.
OMG! Just keep you thoughts to yourself.

Wow and this is your first post here? It is fine to disagree with her statement, but there is no reason to slam her like that and include her family in it.

The best of luck to all tennis players; The game is on!
-Andre
P.S.Well,... special luck to Agnieszka Radwanska, Marta Domachowska, Daniela Hantuchova, Urszula Radwanska
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline  
post #134 of 168 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Senior Member
 
jenny161185's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 4,880
                     
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

oh Lady Aga she really doesnt like Vika anymore does she ha!

Tennis / Music / Film
jenny161185 is offline  
post #135 of 168 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Pawcio765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,001
                     
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreConrad View Post
Wow and this is your first post here? It is fine to disagree with her statement, but there is no reason to slam her like that and include her family in it.
No, it's not my first post. It was just database error XD and it doesn't count my previous couple of posts. But I'm a quite new person here. I was reading TF for a while and after Aga lost to Li in AO I decided to make an account.
Actually her dad pisses me off sometimes. He is always talking how brilliant his daughters are and how they are unappreciated in Poland. He would like to see them in polish TV 24/7, in every news, everyday. He is always complaining on everything and tries to exploit Cracow for his own business.
But yeah, I apologize because I may said to much.
Pawcio765 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome