First of all, I made myself clear I didn't want to get involved in your argument, but I guessed you missed that. Second, I made a statement regarding stats meaning something. Third, NEVER show disrespect. ''Have I made myself clear''. A lack of respect is
, especially when what I quoted was uncalled for.
1) You didn't want to get involved, then don't say anything. It's unfair that you want to say something and you still don't wanna get involved.
2) You told me when you'd quoted me, you didn't talk about me "specifically", that you were saying in general, then why even quoted me? I stated already a few times I do not mean to bash or say anything harsh about Bojana, and to this post I still haven't.
3) And you said stats don't always tell the story, I did NOT disagree, but when most stats are in favor of one player, it's pretty obvious which one is better, isn't it? And I said, again, a few times, that I explained clearly as to why I don't think Bojana was the better player. I base my posts on FACTS, the stats, and he bases his posts on opinions.
4) I specifically told you why I think the stats in this match do tell the story, because there are no 'bigger numbers' like you said.
5) I repeated things for so many times so that's why I asked if I made myself clear to you because I don't think you get my point. I didn't know if it's "disrespectful" to you, I was simply asking if you understand what I had tried to say the whole time. That's why I said I didn't think you understood my posts in the first sentence in that quote.