BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams - Page 3 - TennisForum.com

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 9,378
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Perfect hot couple

Maria needs a gay minion
Fighterpova is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2012, 01:38 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 991
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

A sub plot seems to exist in this story ...I speculate Grigor is trying to get back at Serena for leaving him for Patrick Clearly Grigor was into Serena going back to the Summer of 2011 when he publicly confessed to liking Serena then backed it up in an interview with (Tennis Reporters, suggesting a certain American & a Russian in the WTA are two women he would like to date.

Media reports (correct me if I'm wrong)suggest Grigor was the one who introduced Serena to Patrick ...nid perhaps he wanted Serena close by @ the MTA so they could hang out more but then looks like Patrick totally blind sided him

...Going back to the thread title, how then does Maria defeat Serena, when Serena's interest was somewhere else & Maria is collecting Serena's leftover

This is fun gossip thread tho, love it
ZeroSumGame is offline  
post #33 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2012, 01:44 AM
country flag b2b
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 560
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

poor grigor,she looked more interested in her sugar than him.
b2b is offline  
post #34 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 991
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
does anyone know what shoes he's wearing?
Not quite sure, logo's too tiny to read but looks like a Louis Vuitton, the guy loves to be stylish.
ZeroSumGame is offline  
post #35 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Worshipping the bangs
 
miffedmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Larsson's Player Forum
Posts: 54,874
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Perfect hot couple

Maria needs a gay minion
As opposed to TF.

Max
Pass the duct tape and super glue. Lena's done broke my heart one last time.
Onward my LOB! Lena (ret.) Vika Vee TOB Caro Alexa Sabs Wicky Lesia Vania BMS Ekat Andi H. Jo-La Lena V KP2 Lil Bit Kiki Mini Mak Baby Veronika
V Squad, The LOB Elite: Vika, Venus and the Mad Viking of Norrland
Jo-La Duchess of Norrland and Bastad
Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline  
post #36 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Senior Member
 
sweetadri06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,718
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Grigor just added a new shopping partner.

20
sweetadri06 is offline  
post #37 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Tennisation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,835
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Getting Serena's sloppy seconds is not defeating anything
Tennisation is offline  
post #38 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2012, 01:52 AM
country flag b2b
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 560
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSumGame View Post
A sub plot seems to exist in this story ...I speculate Grigor is trying to get back at Serena for leaving him for Patrick Clearly Grigor was into Serena going back to the Summer of 2011 when he publicly confessed to liking Serena then backed it up in an interview with (Tennis Reporters, suggesting a certain American & a Russian in the WTA are two women he would like to date.

Media reports (correct me if I'm wrong)suggest Grigor was the one who introduced Serena to Patrick ...nid perhaps he wanted Serena close by @ the MTA so they could hang out more but then looks like Patrick totally blind sided him

...Going back to the thread title, how then does Maria defeat Serena, when Serena's interest was somewhere else & Maria is collecting Serena's leftover

This is fun gossip thread tho, love it
you do have a talent for tabloids,considering a career there?

but Serena has known patrick for at least ten years, it's just until recently that they started some extracurricular activities.
b2b is offline  
post #39 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2012, 02:02 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 991
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2b View Post
you do have a talent for tabloids,considering a career there?

but Serena has known patrick for at least ten years, it's just until recently that they started some extracurricular activities.
No, I would be sued for libel etc ... just happy to be an engineering student
ZeroSumGame is offline  
post #40 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2012, 02:23 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,557
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

all these tennis juices that are being swapped....
JanNYC is offline  
post #41 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2012, 02:34 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
MrProdigy555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,953
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanNYC View Post
all these tennis juices that are being swapped....

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ivan. View Post
I am THE original asshole! You mad??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline  
post #42 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Senior Member
 
Annie.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,224
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
However his coach laughed it off and said he was too young for her.
Wasn't Patrick Mouratoglou his coach? Patrick wanted the Queen for himself.
Annie. is offline  
post #43 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,614
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

I agree with the other poster Grigor comes across in the photo as Maria's gay BFF. Girgor is NOT STRAIGHT even though he seems to be trying real hard to push the heterosexual image. From kissing Jeremy Chardy to trying to make out with Gael Monfils after losing to him at the US OPEN.This guy is gay he'll be coming out in the next couple of years I imagine.

And Poor Maria if she doesn't know Grigor is gay then I feel sorry for her.
Morrissey is offline  
post #44 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:13 AM
Perpetually under-ranked.
 
Trickle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,552
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Seriously is anyone going to explain how the guy in the background of this picture came to look like that? This was pointed out in the Interesting Pics thread to no avail. It looks like someone MS Paint-ed the gunk on his face to make it look like he is salivating over Sugarpova but I can't seem to find the original picture through Google Image Search.

And where is Sasha Vujacic in all of this? Looking for a Turkish wife now?

Trickle is offline  
post #45 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2012, 03:31 AM
Senior Member
 
effedcamel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,234
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrissey View Post
I agree with the other poster Grigor comes across in the photo as Maria's gay BFF. Girgor is NOT STRAIGHT even though he seems to be trying real hard to push the heterosexual image. From kissing Jeremy Chardy to trying to make out with Gael Monfils after losing to him at the US OPEN.This guy is gay he'll be coming out in the next couple of years I imagine.

And Poor Maria if she doesn't know Grigor is gay then I feel sorry for her.
Or they're pulling a Will & Grace so that they have a back-up plan for babies and lifelong companionship?

Those Vuitton sneakers are beyond tacky, although I'm sure him being in Maria's presence more, we'll eventually see him strolling around in some boring Cole Haans
effedcamel is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome