BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #151 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Back in April 2017
 
Jimmie48's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 26,506
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
For someone who doesn't care that much about Maria, you sure say a lot of crap about her.
It speaks volumes about your personality that you consider this "talking crap"
Jimmie48 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:01 PM
 
harloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Wonderland Arts Society
Posts: 19,001
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I don't mean "not straight" as in "butch", she obviously is the exact opposite. It's something about her behavior around the other girls, her whole demeanor etc. Plus, it adds to the other weird things..her "engagement", that close friendship with that other girl that disappeared all of a sudden (no idea about her name, I don't really care about Sharapova much). Those are little things and isolated they don't mean much but it does form a certain picture.

We will of course never now because somebody as money- and endorsement-driven as her would never come out, her main customer base are horny dudes so this wouldn't be a smart move at all. But if one day after her career is done she would come out, I'd be like "NID"

SMDH

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcesHigh
I'll say this in public once. I miss serena so much. Fed is my favorite player but no one does it like her.

harloo is offline  
post #153 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13,362
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
It speaks volumes about your personality that you consider this "talking crap"
And what about yours ? About someone you don't even know AT ALL.
doomsday is offline  
post #154 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Senior Member
 
young_gunner913's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Posts: 53,583
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
And what about yours ? About someone you don't even know AT ALL.
Because you know the tennis players that you've talked shit about on here?


And here you are, a black unicorn.
Mythical and mystical since the day that you were born.
young_gunner913 is offline  
post #155 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 991
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't use words you don't know how to spell.*Ulterior

...or just use Google.
Pretending to be a behaviourist educator? huh!Instead you come across more like a TF boogeyman ...step The (sp) meant at your own discretion, teach me something new
ZeroSumGame is offline  
post #156 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13,362
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Because you know the tennis players that you've talked shit about on here?

I don't but I'm not sure I've ever crossed the line unlike Jimmie. This is her private life.
doomsday is offline  
post #157 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 6th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Back in April 2017
 
Jimmie48's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 26,506
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I don't but I'm not sure I've ever crossed the line unlike Jimmie. This is her private life.
Please, don't make me dig up comments about the golfer, Redfoo or whoever...

All I did was share my impression of her and it wasn't even negative at all. The fact that this topic sets you off like this doesn't really paint you in a very favorable light...
Jimmie48 is offline  
post #158 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13,362
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Please, don't make me dig up comments about the golfer, Redfoo or whoever...

All I did was share my impression of her and it wasn't even negative at all. The fact that this topic sets you off like this doesn't really paint you in a very favorable light...
Do that, you'll be very surprised.
doomsday is offline  
post #159 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Senior Member
 
young_gunner913's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Posts: 53,583
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I don't but I'm not sure I've ever crossed the line unlike Jimmie. This is her private life.
Um... You made a comment in this thread regarding Serena/Patrick's relationship which I'm pretty sure has nothing to do with you. Typical Marthatard, always throw shit but once they get hit back they scream and cry foul. Jimmie has said nothing that has crossed the line. If posters on here are allowed to discuss the sexual orientation of players such as Schiavone, Kuznetsova, Hercog, etc. Why can't they talk about Martha's as well?

And here you are, a black unicorn.
Mythical and mystical since the day that you were born.
young_gunner913 is offline  
post #160 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Cosmic Voices's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 15,069
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Um... You made a comment in this thread regarding Serena/Patrick's relationship which I'm pretty sure has nothing to do with you. Typical Marthatard, always throw shit but once they get hit back they scream and cry foul. Jimmie has said nothing that has crossed the line. If posters on here are allowed to discuss the sexual orientation of players such as Schiavone, Kuznetsova, Hercog, etc. Why can't they talk about Martha's as well?
tbf if they were all accusing rena you'd be fighting her corner right?
its just what we do as fans
Cosmic Voices is offline  
post #161 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:58 PM
Back in April 2017
 
Jimmie48's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 26,506
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

How am I "accusing" her of anything? What is wrong with you people?
Jimmie48 is offline  
post #162 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 7th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Senior Member
 
Cosmic Voices's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 15,069
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
How am I "accusing" her of anything? What is wrong with you people?
Sorry wrong choice of word, i just mean some of the posters before were laughing about Masha being lesbian and I guess some of her fans are just trying to deflect any criticism against her. I'd love her no matter what her orientation
Cosmic Voices is offline  
post #163 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 7th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Senior Member
 
young_gunner913's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Posts: 53,583
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
tbf if they were all accusing rena you'd be fighting her corner right?
its just what we do as fans
If you're going to dish it, learn to take it.

If he wants to question Serena's sexual orientation, he can go right ahead. I couldn't care if Serena's a lesbian or not, can't say the same about a lot of Sharapovatards who act like her being a lesbian is a bad thing and automatically take offense to it.

And here you are, a black unicorn.
Mythical and mystical since the day that you were born.
young_gunner913 is offline  
post #164 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 7th, 2012, 12:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Cosmic Voices's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 15,069
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
If you're going to dish it, learn to take it.

If he wants to question Serena's sexual orientation, he can go right ahead. I couldn't care if Serena's a lesbian or not, can't say the same about a lot of Sharapovatards who act like her being a lesbian is a bad thing and automatically take offense to it.
But its day in day out dreck against Masha in GM, Rena fans don't have to read half the accusations about their fave.
And Jimmie didn't actually say anything wrong at all - I'm just giving the motive that the SS community are constantly on the back foot trying to defend Masha, at least in GM anyway

[ofc Masha fans dish out dreck too btw, we're no angels]

but we [or I] am making too much of a fuss about this. so w/e
Cosmic Voices is offline  
post #165 of 198 (permalink) Old Dec 7th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 17,677
                     
Re: BOMBSHELL: Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

This still going. Where is my Legend GIF?
Smitten is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome