Re: You know you are an obsessed tennis fan when you..
- When you find yourself with 5 separate Windows Tabs open and doing nothing but defending your fave in every one of them.
- When you lay out an elaborate plan to get everyone out of the house so that you can watch your fave play in a Slam Final.
- When you find yourself arguing about the true GOAT, yet your fave is still actively collecting slam titles. (not the best use of time).
- You just can't bring yourself to toss a MASSIVE poster you made 17 years ago of a tournament that you missed.
- Sitting through a match with Mary Carillo commentating ......with the volume 'on'.
- When you discover that you own nearly a gigabyte of images of your fave that you collected for 17+ years.
Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. - Malcolm X
A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything. - Malcolm X
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer