This thread is just amazing
As for me:
- I ALWAYS go out with my friends no matter who's playing, but I always remember to check LiveScores on my Phone, no matter who's playing, and no matter how drunk I am.
- Having an excellent knowledge about random citys and countries because of Tennis Tournaments.
I think this is it. However, I used to be much a bigger Tennis fan, a Tennis-Freak, a few years ago, back when Vaidisova and Golovin were still playing and Dani was at her best. Back then I used to:
- Spend Saturday afternoons at home following LiveScores online
- Getting huge mobile phone bills because of checking scores in the internet when I'm not in Switzerland
- Crying because your fave lost (or getting realllyyy upset)
- Always having a look at new Nike/Adidas outfits etc.
Gosh... There's really too much to write about