cxfhserdzrhhw5yuwhs4e5rusxtudrhj - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #526 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 15th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,762
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
It's because most of the posters are pathetic and can't ACCEPT that Graf has been overlooked as a player.

If the majority think she is not(as you said yourself "most of the posters"),then she is not indeed...because,overlooking depends of what the majority think,not some single poster...

But,again,what you suggest should be done for Graf in order not to be overlooked???

And again,I ask you what and where is the proof of Graf being overlooked???

Last edited by Anabelcroft; Oct 15th, 2012 at 11:14 PM.
Anabelcroft is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #527 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 324
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
It's because most of the posters are pathetic and can't ACCEPT that Graf has been overlooked as a player.
We are pathetic because we don't want to accept something you wish us to accept?Just why?

For example,I don't believe in God,spirits,angels,demons etc. and I don't accept anything which is not proven.

As far as I know,Graf is voted greatest and until someone proves otherwise,I just can't buy anything some girl from the tennisforum wishes me to sell,for some unknown reason.
Marc23 is offline  
post #528 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:09 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,762
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
I just can't buy anything some girl from the tennisforum wishes me to sell
Mind you: It's not a girl,it's a boy whose partner "can't keep up the pants around other guys for more than 5 mins." So,be aware
Anabelcroft is offline  
post #529 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 324
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabelcroft View Post
Mind you: It's not a girl,it's a boy whose partner "can't keep up the pants around other guys for more than 5 mins." So,be aware
Lol

I judged based on the avatar picture,I wasn't thinking about it very much to pay such an attention to it.

But,I will have this in mind.
Marc23 is offline  
post #530 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 95
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
It's because most of the posters are pathetic and can't ACCEPT that Graf has been overlooked as a player.
Thnx for answering

I am not for making fun of other posters as they all did with you

But,that doesn't mean I believe that graf is overlooked due to many reasons we have seen and I don't think I am pathetic because of that.

Saying that someone is pathetic just because someone's opinion differ is just
Asta is offline  
post #531 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,762
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta View Post

I am not for making fun of other posters as they all did with you
Nobody was making fun...when an overlooked person wants everyone to convince into something just to make claim for other players degrading the ones ahead,it just gets silly when that kind of person gets caught in the act.

And this Sweety Darling poster tried everything...first by making this thread pretending to be a fan because most would then believe his words and statements...So,he tried with few good words for Graf to convince everyone that although he thinks she is the greatest,she is universally unaccepted as the greatest,which is nonsense as the woman is everywhere voted greatest already.So,his disavow just didn't work.

But,as it didn't work and this thread didn't go his way(or rather went into other direction),he now wants this topic to die and to be quickly forgotten.That's why he now tries to be shy,keep a low profile and let people forget this thread which became a main source of his personal embarrassment

Last edited by Anabelcroft; Oct 16th, 2012 at 05:50 PM.
Anabelcroft is offline  
post #532 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:46 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bitch troll from hell.
Posts: 509
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Anabelcroft is homopobic, that's why it's pathetic.
Sweety Darling is offline  
post #533 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 30
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Graf is overlooked now since everyone knows Queen Serena is now the GOAT.
Serenapower is offline  
post #534 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,762
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenapower View Post
Graf is overlooked now since everyone knows Queen Serena is now the GOAT.


Sweety darling,keep dreaming

Serena herself and her father said that Graf is the greatest,so respect her words

Last edited by Anabelcroft; Oct 16th, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
Anabelcroft is offline  
post #535 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,762
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Anabelcroft is homopobic, that's why it's pathetic.
Where did I say I don't like gay people?

If you find it,just post it!
Anabelcroft is offline  
post #536 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 324
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Anabelcroft is homopobic, that's why it's pathetic.
Didn't you say that we are pathetic as we "can't ACCEPT that Graf has been overlooked as a player." ?

That's what I thought myself and felt displeased.

I myself would like that Monica,with whom I have grown up watching,is called the greatest ever,not Graf.But the fact is that Graf is and nobody,me or you can't deny that.Of course,we can disagree,but not likely to deny it as it officially stands.

I also like Djokovic,but that doesn't mean that because of that I can deny that Federer is the greatest ever,for number of records he holds and which are so far untouchable.

The same stands for Graf.
Marc23 is offline  
post #537 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bitch troll from hell.
Posts: 509
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenapower View Post
Graf is overlooked now since everyone knows Queen Serena is now the GOAT.
Exactly.
Sweety Darling is offline  
post #538 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,762
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Exactly.
Says Sweety Darling from her new profile with 13 posts on this thread
Anabelcroft is offline  
post #539 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:29 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bitch troll from hell.
Posts: 509
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

I can't see what Twatabelcroft has written as it's on my ignore list, but I'm sure it was a delightful comment.
Sweety Darling is offline  
post #540 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Senior Member
 
Stonerpova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,750
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Why is this thread still going on?


http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome