cxfhserdzrhhw5yuwhs4e5rusxtudrhj - Page 26 - TennisForum.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #376 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 95
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post

Also, the only reason this subject comes up is because Graf's fan want to tout her 22 slam count record. If they don't do that, this would never be mentioned.
Thnx for the answer,appreciate it,but as somebody asked before why do you think Graf is always generally voted the greatest if things stand as you say?

What do you think is the reason for that?

Last edited by Asta; Oct 5th, 2012 at 04:21 PM.
Asta is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #377 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 5th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,762
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta View Post
Thnx for the answer,appreciate it,but as somebody asked before why do you think Graf is always generally voted the greatest if things stand as you say?

What do you think is the reason for that?
Ohhh,you have just asked a forbidden question

He just doesn't know what to say as every possible answer is for him a defeat!

He is not called ceh-coward-rx7 for nothing
Anabelcroft is offline  
post #378 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2012, 01:00 AM
74,Old,Dirty & Fast
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,062
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta View Post
Thnx for the answer,appreciate it,but as somebody asked before why do you think Graf is always generally voted the greatest if things stand as you say?

What do you think is the reason for that?
That person that asked that question and tries to used the online states as solid evidence, is a graf-tard. So, ARE all the people(graf fans) voting in the onine stats.

I am going to ask you a counter question. Why is it that this always comes up when discussing Graf's record, mainly her slam record?

What I say, doesn't count. What history says, counts. It is in history what happened and it will always be mentioned when Graf is mentioned for greatness.

Last edited by cehowardrx7; Oct 6th, 2012 at 10:37 PM.
cehowardrx7 is offline  
post #379 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 95
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
That person that asked that question and tries to used the online states as solid evidence, is a graf-tard. So, all all the people voting in the onine stats.

I am going to ask you a counter question. Why is it that this always comes up when discussing Graf's record, mainly her slam record?

What I say, doesn't count. What history says, counts. It is in history what happened and it will always be mentioned when Graf is mentioned for greatness.
Thank you Ceh

Imo,Graf's Slam record is not the only reason,as Court has more,but the combination of other records as we have had the chance to see them here such as weeks at number 1,that elusive Golden Slam,H2H against other major opponents and other records that obviously outshine others.

I must say that even when you vote online,you can vote for every player suggested as you have a free choice and as we have seen from posted links Graf is always voted on top,either here or on that Australian Open poll posted above.

On the contrary,tennis-magazine did not vote online,as only experts voted,but the result is the same as Graf is the highest placed woman on that list.

Is it a coincidence that experts pick is the same as online voted pick?
Asta is offline  
post #380 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,762
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
That person that asked that question is a graf-tard.
And you are not a Tard?

Even if I am,is there anything wrong with it?
Anabelcroft is offline  
post #381 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,762
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
That person that asked that question and tries to used the online states as solid evidence, is a graf-tard. So, all all the people voting in the online stats.
I was just asking you why is she voted always the greatest?What is the reason and as fellow member said it's not everything online,as you wish to present just to find a virtual reason why it should not be trusted?

But to no avail...as it seems nobody listens to your blabbing and the voters proved you wrong
Anabelcroft is offline  
post #382 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 324
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

I just don't see how can anyone dispute Graf's greatness with or without loving her as a player

some things are just obvious,proven and nobody can dispute that.
Marc23 is offline  
post #383 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2012, 10:47 PM
74,Old,Dirty & Fast
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,062
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta View Post
Thank you Ceh :
My pleasure!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta View Post
Is it a coincidence that experts pick is the same as online voted pick?
That is an easy one to answer and I will ask you a counter question too. On the experts picks, they could be just looking at the tennis-side, and not looking at the criminal-justice side. Yes, there is a criminal-justice side associated with Graf's record, because a criminal act was done for the sole purpose of advancing Graf in a sporting event.

My counter question is this, why do you think this matter comes up EVERYTIME Graf's record is mentioned, questioned, and talk about?

Nothing like this surfaces when other player's records are talked about. Maybe they talk about the competition was weak, strong, and/or not that same, but never do they say "tainted" and/or "artiesk" associated with other player's record.
cehowardrx7 is offline  
post #384 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2012, 10:52 PM
74,Old,Dirty & Fast
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,062
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
I just don't see how can anyone dispute Graf's greatness with or without loving her as a player

some things are just obvious,proven and nobody can dispute that.
Marc, here "greatness" is not in question, her "slam count" is tainted, not her "greatness"..
cehowardrx7 is offline  
post #385 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2012, 10:55 PM
74,Old,Dirty & Fast
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,062
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabelcroft View Post
I was just asking you why is she voted always the greatest?What is the reason and as fellow member said it's not everything online,as you wish to present just to find a virtual reason why it should not be trusted?

But to no avail...as it seems nobody listens to your blabbing and the voters proved you wrong
Tell you what Anabelcroft, go take your "Great Graf Slam Count Record" to any tennis forum discussion sites, and post it, and see what you get!!
cehowardrx7 is offline  
post #386 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 6th, 2012, 10:56 PM
74,Old,Dirty & Fast
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,062
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabelcroft View Post
And you are not a Tard?

Even if I am,is there anything wrong with it?
No, I am a dude.. You wanna pic??
cehowardrx7 is offline  
post #387 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:26 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,762
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
Tell you what Anabelcroft, go take your "Great Graf Slam Count Record" to any tennis forum discussion sites, and post it, and see what you get!!
I already saw when you posted the same-a moderator deleted your post

That's what others think about it!
Anabelcroft is offline  
post #388 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:27 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,762
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
No, I am a dude.. You wanna pic??
Ok,a tard dude

Please don't-I am not interested in grandpas!

Last edited by Anabelcroft; Oct 7th, 2012 at 03:39 PM.
Anabelcroft is offline  
post #389 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 95
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
My pleasure!!



That is an easy one to answer and I will ask you a counter question too. On the experts picks, they could be just looking at the tennis-side
If you have seen the list you would notice that they didn't.Federer is first on the list and only tennis-wise compared to Graf he has less Grand Slams titles,less weeks at number 1,less year end number 1,has never won Olympic singles gold,not to mention so called Golden Slam,losing H2H against his close rivals and so on.

So,they didn't look just tennis-wise as you say.
Asta is offline  
post #390 of 572 (permalink) Old Oct 7th, 2012, 03:52 PM
74,Old,Dirty & Fast
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,062
                     
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabelcroft View Post
I already saw when you posted the same-a moderator deleted your post

That's what others think about it!
Not only that one, they deleting all my post I start!!

Senior citizen are SUPPOSED to get a little respect!!
cehowardrx7 is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome