Now, you see...I've written this in notepad a few days ago and then found out I'm not able to make threads 'cause of the TF policies. Nevertheless, I'll post it now, hope ye don't mind, because I think Miami answered some questions and asked some new ones. This is my list of 10 things that we should take into consideration after Miami:
is the real #2
still needs to prove herself.
3) Radwanska actually can win against top 10 players
4) Azarenka is a human being.
5) Williams sisters are zombies. Dead, but still able to beat the hell out of you.
6) Wozniacki is not dead yet and Sharapova can't win a final anymore. Bartoli always loses after a great win.
7) Pushers are taking over
8) Azarenka and Sharapova are the newest partly members of Pushers Convention
9) Li 4-41
10) Cibulkova is Chuck Norris (can outclass the goat and still not win the match)
Anything else to add? I think it was a great tournament...for WTA's standards, which are not quite high nowadays