First, I would just like to say major congrats to Kimmy, the 2002 Wta tour champion. I saw the match on TV last night, so here is my opinion.
1. Had Serenas serve been on, she would've won the first set period
2. Kimmy made some great gets to keep Rena on the defensive
3. Should Kimmy try out for the cheerleading team? Those splits were awesome (even though it hurt just lookin at em)
4. Both are fast and awesome
5. What a great way to end the year for kimmy, espcially getting her first win over Serena
6. Serena had better not walk out of that stadium with her head down
The French, Wimbeldon, US plus Miami Masters, German Open final, Italian Open, State Farm Classic Champ, and a shyt load of other titles and making the finals (on some crappy tennis) of the WTA champs, but babe you have to realize YOU HAVE TO SHARE!!!
LUV LUV LUV YOU BOTH!!