Yes, she will.
I know I've made a couple of Caro threads (i was so confident that she would do well, but clay and grass are clearly not her best surfaces) but I'm 99% confident again that she'll go all the way this time. Reasons:
- Serena and Venus are just coming back from injury. Serena might be a threat to Caro and I think she's the biggest threat when she somehow could find her form while Venus hasn't done particularly well at this tourney.
- Clijsters is injured too. Caro took her to the limits at the YEC last year so she won't be that dangerous for an in-form and consistent Caro.
- Sharapova, well Caro owns her on hard court so should be easy match for Caro.
she sucks on every surface except grass. Caro trashed her everytime they played on hard so Kvitova won't be a factor either.
- Li, Lisicki, Bartoli, Azarenka...won't be consistent enough to pose threat to Caro.
- On top of that, Caro loves playing on hard court. She was almost unbeatable on it last year. Besides she said in a danish newspaper that she's motivated to win slams than ever before so it's definitely time for Caro to shine. She said she's very hungry and wants to prove that shes the best out there.
Feel free to disagree. Can't wait to see Caro lift that trophy