HOW COULD YOU SAY VENUS IS MORE POWERFUL THAN SERENA????? It just isn't true. And Martina is 11 not ten, but I will include her anyways.
4. Jennifer (Very Underrated in this department)
1. Monica Seles (no comparision)
2. Venus Williams (stone faced)
3. Jennifer Capriati (Miss Tenatious, except right now
4. Jelena Dokic (I have to give credit where it is due)
5. Serena Williams (Great improvement, but still not perfect)
6. Martina Hingis (She choked for the first time this year at Oz)
7. Kim Clijsters (The intensity level just isn't there IMHO)
8. Lindsay Davenport (can be great, but is often too hard on herself)
9. Amelie Mauresmo- Used to be by far the worst, but improvements have been made.
10 Justine Henin- A pure basket case. I am not even going to list all of her choking abilities cause I don't have time. And yet she doesn't think anything is wrong with blowing a 6-2; 4-0 lead so she doesn't get help.
1. Martina Hingis- untouchable
2. Justine Henin- a magician with the racket
3. Amelie Mauresmo- ditto
4TIE- Serena Williams- great angles, swinging volleys, overheads, and serve variety
4TIE- Kim Clijsters- ditto
6. Lindsay Davenport- Great angles, superb hands
7. Monica- the world's best angles I think
8TIE- Jennifer Capriati- No real variety
8TIE- Venus Williams- ditto
10. Jelena Dokic- at least the previous two can get a volley over the net and in the court!
1. Martina Hingis
2. Lindsay Davenport
3. Monica Seles
4. Jennifer Capriati
5. Serena Williams (huge HUGE improvement)
6. Jelena Dokic
7TIE- Kim, Amelie- go through clean streaks and error fest streaks
9. Justine Henin- is very consistent on clay, and fairly so on grass, but is horrible indoors and on hard courts
10. Venus Williams- the forehand breaks down too often
Match Consistency- What does this mean??????
1. Venus Williams- extremely smart. Funny too.
2. Martina Hingis- fiendishly clever
3. Monica Seles- strikes me as a very deep thinker, but somewhat naieve
4. Lindsay Davenport- Very intelligent, great leader.
5. Serena Williams- very smart, though not as much as venus. A very hard worker
6. Kim Clijsters- not smart, not dumb
7. Justine Henin- ditto, but too passive for my liking
8. Jelena Dokic- stereotypical blonde, and a puppet of her father
10. Jennifer Capriati- I love the girl, but I am sorry: she is a complete airhead. Her IQ is probably less than 100. She gives the worst interviews of any athlete, and has no understanding of the world outside tennis admittantly.
NOTE: I have never heard anything Amelie has said that would give me insight into her intelligence.