Top Eight Clay Court Leaders Among Active Players
Clay court is much less clear, but still many of the usual suspects show up.
1. Justine Henin, Four-Time Roland Garros Champion, Career Win/Loss 85.53%
2. Svetlana Kuznetsova, Champion and RUP, Career Win/Loss 74.07%
3. Ana Ivanovic, Champion and RUP, Career Win/Loss 72.06%
4. Serena Williams, Champion, Career Win/Loss 74.78%
5. Dinara Safina, Two-time RUP, Career Win/Loss 74.48%
Must include a Champion and Two-time Finalist.
6. Kim Clijsters, Two-time RUP and Career Win/Loss 74.73%
7. Francesca Shiavone, Champion and Career Win/Loss 64.25% and barely in top 100
Perennial RG Underperformer
8. Venus Williams, RUP and Career Win/Loss 78.29% (second highest among active players)
Honorable Mention: Elena Dementieva, RUP and Career Win/Loss 67.91%
Sorry JJ fans, but your girl hasn't made it past the SF, but does have a 71.52% Career Win/Loss
VENUS WILLIAMS: Greatest Grasscourt Player of her Generation
Serena Williams |Garbine Muruguza|Ana Ivanovic
Last edited by vwfan; Jun 20th, 2010 at 09:46 PM.