You be the Official (default or code violation)
I will give a few examples of clear code violations. You tell me if you think it should be just a code going with the point penalty schedule, or an immediate default.
1. After disagreeing with a line call, the player looks directly at the line umpire and clearly says, "F*ck you."
2. Same situation, only this time, not looking directly at the line umpire says, "call it out you f**ker."
3. After disagreeing with a decision by the chair umpire, the player, from the baseline, hits a ball hard, clearly aiming at the chair umpire, but the ball misses the umpire.
4. After a point, a player accidentally hits a ball very hard and recklessly and the ball hits a ballboy on the shin. The ballboy is not injured and is kind of laughing about it after it happens.
5. Same thing, only this time it hits the ball boy in the stomach, and the kid is bent over obviously hurt badly.
6. A player takes a bathroom break escorted by a line umpire. The line umpire comes to you after the bathroom break and tells you that the player's coach met him outside the court and was giving the player instruction. After the line umpire told the coach he couldn't to that, the coach immediately stopped.
7. Same situation, only this time, after the line umpire told the coach he couldn't do that, the coach continued to give instruction.
8. A player takes a bathroom break, escorted by a line umpire. The line umpire reports to you that the player went into the locker room, lied down on a bench for 2 minutes, then got up, went to the sink and rinsed his face off, then came back to the court.
These are all situations that have happened by the way.