Re: Which Will Happen?
- Can Serena win the Double Slam ( winning each major title 2 times)? Hmmm, no I don't think she can.
- Can Venus win a slam in the first 1/2 of the year? Yes, she should have done it already this year. Melbourne should have belonged to her.
- Can Venus surpass Martina's record of 9 Wimbledon titles? No, she won't win five more Wimbledons, her body will start to break down.
- Can Maria win the Career Grand/Golden Slam? Yes, definitely. Especially as the clay-court specialist dies.
- Can J/Elena win a major? Jelena, yes. Elena, no.
- Can China produce a major champion? Definitely not. Three years ago I would have said yes yes yes, but a certain double-handed headcase decided not to work hard to pursue her talent and now struggles to win matches.
Tennis Tipping: (S) ITF Toronto | (D) Dalian (w/ Nottheone), ITF Bendigo (w/ Randy)
Suicide: Strasbourg, Tashkent, Hong Kong
And to think that Génie is 0-4 against this Kvitova player. Sometimes tennis is just not logical at all.