Reveal your inner thoughts and your language bias!
- a beautiful name.
- sounds like a great warrior! Also, just sounds cool. And also sounds like a body part.
- cool because "dement" is in there
- I just think it sounds pretty but with a dose of aggressiveness and pasta sauce.
- Short and Simple. Sania is a beautiful name to describe a beautiful person. Mirza is a sharp, harsh name to describe her harrowing forehand! Put it together, and depending on how you say it, you can get pleasant or commanding!
- cool until she changed the spelling. :/
- it's just really catchy.
- cute name for a cute girl!
- she definitely looks like an ashley, but that last name sounds as delicious as an ice cream! The kind of name that is hard to forget.
- she's Thai, so the name is naturally a little long. But because commentators rarely have a problem saying it, that means it must be a COOL name. T_T.
- I seem to be picking a lot of double initials here, but this one must also be picked because the heavy sounding name is fitting for someone with a dominating presence. And how many A's are in this name?!?
- Alexandra is the type of name for diva's, and this girl certainly is one.
- because whenever she wins in tu sets, you invoke her name.
- yah wah shwah vah shwah vah vah.
- she's... asian?
- It's so pretty it just rolls off your tongue. And how can you RESIST calling her franny?!?
- I already feel like i'm on mykonos, listening to the daniilidous singing in the wind.