The sexiest tennis girl Ive ever seen - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 63 (permalink) Old Nov 7th, 2007, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 10
                     
The sexiest tennis girl Ive ever seen

Wow. Ana Ivanovic is most definitely the sexiest tennis girl I ve ever seen. Goodbye Sharapova.
http://www.pollsb.com/polls/poll/3608/serve-me
jeffh83 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 63 (permalink) Old Nov 7th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 799
                     
Re: The sexiest tennis girl Ive ever seen

says who?..you?
tennis_lover89 is offline  
post #3 of 63 (permalink) Old Nov 7th, 2007, 04:07 PM
She's coming for your faves wigs
 
Aaron.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Retired
Posts: 17,323
                     
Re: The sexiest tennis girl Ive ever seen


Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTICE4ALL View Post
You shut the hell up, you don't know me.! KING, Bow down bitch cause i'm the shit! HOE! I know you see that big ass patch!
Aaron. is offline  
post #4 of 63 (permalink) Old Nov 7th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Tsveti's#1Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,012
                     
Re: The sexiest tennis girl Ive ever seen

Well, I do agree with you.

But you, and whoever else is just coming to this conclusion, are about two years slow.


Gisela Dulko. Forever.


Also I like Rena.
Proud hater of Sharapova.
Tsveti's#1Fan is offline  
post #5 of 63 (permalink) Old Nov 7th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 799
                     
Re: The sexiest tennis girl Ive ever seen

oh sure ivanovic is sexier than everyone on tour..sexier than hantuchova, sharapova, kournikova..you're so right
tennis_lover89 is offline  
post #6 of 63 (permalink) Old Nov 7th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Senior Member
 
acetoace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,040
                     
Re: The sexiest tennis girl Ive ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis_lover89 View Post
oh sure ivanovic is sexier than everyone on tour..sexier than hantuchova, sharapova, kournikova..you're so right
If you consider Hantuchova & Pova sexy, well...I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

If I were to be the only male in the world, a girl like Hantuchova will never get any stick. If she gets a lip job done maybe I'll score her 45%

Pova, average looking 45-50% in my rating. Those broad shoulders of hers are......!!!!!

Now, Ivanovic.... in her, you see what it takes to be considered a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. She's endowed with everything Hantu & Pova can only wish they have. For me to pick Hantu or Pova in a beaty lineup, it would be bcos there were no better options left. Sorry, no pun intended; just being real!!
acetoace is offline  
post #7 of 63 (permalink) Old Nov 7th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 799
                     
Re: The sexiest tennis girl Ive ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by acetoace View Post
If you consider Hantuchova & Pova sexy, well...I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

If I were to be the only male in the world, a girl like Hantuchova will never get any stick. If she gets a lip job done maybe I'll score her 45%

Pova, average looking 45-50% in my rating. Those broad shoulders of hers are......!!!!!

Now, Ivanovic.... in her, you see what it takes to be considered a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. She's endowed with everything Hantu & Pova can only wish they have. For me to pick Hantu or Pova in a beaty lineup, it would be bcos there were no better options left. Sorry, no pun intended; just being real!!
ok that that's our opinion..but what about kournikova? ou didn't mention her and she was a tennis player
tennis_lover89 is offline  
post #8 of 63 (permalink) Old Nov 7th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In Melinda's Box
Posts: 22,653
                     
Re: The sexiest tennis girl Ive ever seen

its obviously kirilenko imo.

*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Radwanska*Pennetta*Giorgi*

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline  
post #9 of 63 (permalink) Old Nov 7th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Senior Member
 
SIN DIOS NI LEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Araucania Indomable
Posts: 13,310
                     
Re: The sexiest tennis girl Ive ever seen

SIN DIOS NI LEY is offline  
post #10 of 63 (permalink) Old Nov 7th, 2007, 05:16 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
doni1212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 26,667
                     
Re: The sexiest tennis girl Ive ever seen



This is beautiful?
Only in this disillusioned wtaworld,

Rena's Army, Ana and Vika!!!

21


doni1212 is offline  
post #11 of 63 (permalink) Old Nov 7th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Senior Member
 
eugreene2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,800
                     
Re: The sexiest tennis girl Ive ever seen

I'll weigh in on this one for sure. I'm waiting for the media to get a clue. Ivanovic is definitely the beautiful one.

Daniela has an ok face but body is a stick. I've been telling people for years that Sharapova is over-rated in the beauty department. She looks like 100 other girls I went to high school with. I never got it but maybe that's because I'm black. who knows? Kournikova was/is definitely a beauty. If she is standing next to Ivanovic, I honestly wouldn't mind which one is chosen for me. They have face & body to match.
eugreene2 is offline  
post #12 of 63 (permalink) Old Nov 7th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 799
                     
Re: The sexiest tennis girl Ive ever seen

yes it is doni
tennis_lover89 is offline  
post #13 of 63 (permalink) Old Nov 7th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Senior Member
 
ImaVeggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,922
                     
Re: The sexiest tennis girl Ive ever seen

Why can't some people understand & more importantly, RESPECT, that everyone does not have to agree with you on who is more attractive/beautiful/sexy?

To each his own and one shouldn't have to defend their opinions on this subject.
ImaVeggie is offline  
post #14 of 63 (permalink) Old Nov 7th, 2007, 05:25 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
doni1212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 26,667
                     
Re: The sexiest tennis girl Ive ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugreene2 View Post
I'll weigh in on this one for sure. I'm waiting for the media to get a clue. Ivanovic is definitely the beautiful one.

Daniela has an ok face but body is a stick. I've been telling people for years that Sharapova is over-rated in the beauty department. She looks like 100 other girls I went to high school with. I never got it but maybe that's because I'm black. who knows? Kournikova was/is definitely a beauty. If she is standing next to Ivanovic, I honestly wouldn't mind which one is chosen for me. They have face & body to match.
That's funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis_lover89 View Post
yes it is doni
Hey, tennis_lover89! I'm going to class now, but I'll be back around 2, so we can have one of our "nice" conversations while we watch Serena play,

Rena's Army, Ana and Vika!!!

21


doni1212 is offline  
post #15 of 63 (permalink) Old Nov 7th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 11,293
                     
Re: The sexiest tennis girl Ive ever seen

I can't wait for Ivanovic vs Hantuchova today.

Sharapova is overrated.
njnetswill is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome