Serena Pictures? - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,826
                     
Serena Pictures?

Are there any links of Serena playing in her match today? If there are, can people post them or give a link? Thanks for the responses

I AM ONE OF THOSE CRAZY AS HELL SERENA WILLIAMS FANS!!
1000 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 535
                     
Re: Serena Pictures?

WERE THERE JUST NO PHOTOGRAPHERS AT THE MATCH?

where the fuck are all of the pics?
guapogreg08 is offline  
post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:02 PM
Senior Member
 
friendsita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,507
                     
Re: Serena Pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapogreg08 View Post
WERE THERE JUST NO PHOTOGRAPHERS AT THE MATCH?

where the fuck are all of the pics?


Call down man, the'll appear or maybe cause the match was so fast photographers didn't have time to get some pics.

21 and counting...
friendsita is offline  
post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:04 PM
Senior Member
 
supergrunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,587
                     
Re: Serena Pictures?

supergrunt is offline  
post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,622
                     
Re: Serena Pictures?

i took a lot of pics... i will post them here

BTW i sat directly behind serena and I got her towl at the end of the match she was very friendly
Russianboy is offline  
post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Craigy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 30,066
                     
Re: Serena Pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russianboy View Post
i took a lot of pics... i will post them here

BTW i sat directly behind serena and I got her towl at the end of the match she was very friendly
I saw you.
Craigy is offline  
post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,622
                     
Re: Serena Pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
I saw you.
when?
Russianboy is offline  
post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Craigy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 30,066
                     
Re: Serena Pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russianboy View Post
when?
You were on TV.
It showed Serena throwing her towel over to somebody, obviously you.
Craigy is offline  
post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:23 PM
Senior Member
 
friendsita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,507
                     
Re: Serena Pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russianboy View Post
i took a lot of pics... i will post them here

BTW i sat directly behind serena and I got her towl at the end of the match she was very friendly
I hate u Russianboy
Just kidding... tell us more, did u talked to her???

21 and counting...
friendsita is offline  
post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,622
                     
Re: Serena Pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
You were on TV.
It showed Serena throwing her towel over to somebody, obviously you.
yep that was me
Russianboy is offline  
post #11 of 56 (permalink) Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:27 PM
Senior Member
 
supergrunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,587
                     
Re: Serena Pictures?

was she as spectacular as everyone said tht she was?
supergrunt is offline  
post #12 of 56 (permalink) Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:27 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,622
                     
Re: Serena Pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendsita View Post
I hate u Russianboy
Just kidding... tell us more, did u talked to her???
I saw her a few hours ago. there is a tennis hall about 100 m away from the porsche arena. Friends told me that players are playying there... so went there to watch who's there. suddenly serena came with some securities and vakulenko and julia's mom. I talked to julia a bit cause i know her. i only said "hey serena" to serena she also said "hey" and laughed.
later i watched her match, sitting behind her... at the end congratulate her on the win and I asked her if I could get her towl. and she gave it to me
Russianboy is offline  
post #13 of 56 (permalink) Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,622
                     
Re: Serena Pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergrunt View Post
was she as spectacular as everyone said tht she was?
she played really good. just a few UE's and some excellent winners
Russianboy is offline  
post #14 of 56 (permalink) Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:30 PM
Senior Member
 
friendsita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,507
                     
Re: Serena Pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russianboy View Post
I saw her a few hours ago. there is a tennis hall about 100 m away from the porsche arena. Friends told me that players are playying there... so went there to watch who's there. suddenly serena came with some securities and vakulenko and julia's mom. I talked to julia a bit cause i know her. i only said "hey serena" to serena she also said "hey" and laughed.
later i watched her match, sitting behind her... at the end congratulate her on the win and I asked her if I could get her towl. and she gave it to me
I hate u even more... jk

21 and counting...
friendsita is offline  
post #15 of 56 (permalink) Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:45 PM
Senior Member
 
50Sense's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,862
                     
Re: Serena Pictures?

So....what she look like? lol

You don't close your eyes, even for a milli-second,
when Serena is backed into a corner and looking to bust out.
50Sense is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome