well if that's what satisfies you - stay delusional.
You know, for me it is just a glass half full..
- Sharapova had her best results in last 3 Slams
- Kuznetsova got really consistent, losing again to probably an eventual Champion. Unfortunately, she might have overplayed over the course of clay season, and minor injuries definitely played a part in her loss
- Dementieva is back after injury and just won her first ever red clay tourney
- Nastya might be coming back from injury too
- Anna is constantly improving, and for as long as a player is still improving, I don't think it's fair to say that she can't get to the next level
- Dinara has steadied her results. Just an unlucky draw here
- our second-liners - Vesnina, Shvedova, Bychkova, Puchkova are adorable
- our juniors still rock
I still see plenty of things to be excited about in Russian tennis.
The only players that give worries are Nadya and Vera, but they'll be back, I am sure..