Re: Your Top 10 Dumbest Moments In Tennis History
1. Anna Kournikova's entire career
2. Lleyton Hewitt's racist comments at the 2001 US Open
3. James Blake letting Hewitt off the hook for those comments
4. Guenther Parche stabbing Monica Seles and NOT DOING TIME FOR IT!
5. Renee Richards being allowed to play on the women's tour
6. Tennis Australia moving their Open from January to December in 1977
7. The USTA no longer giving Open wild cards to the ATA National singles champions
8. The ATP boycott of Wimbledon 1973
9. "Roadmap 2010"
10. Super tiebreaks in lieu of third sets for doubles
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22
"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali