I like this forum because:
* most of the posters are knowledgable and actually follow the game
* we stay on topic for the most part--if I open a thread entitled, say "Elena Dementieva is a perfect goddess" there will be mostly posts (whether pro-Elena or wrong
) about the topic in question, and nobody will have gone off on Bush's policies, the existance of God or how great Star Wars Pt II was, etc.
* people here are interesting and aware enough that I can find clearly labeled threads to discuss Bush's policies, the existance of God or how great Star Wars Pt II was, etc. IF I WANT TO. Or avoid them if I don't.
* Hilarious locker room confrontations, pic captions, commentary
* like others have said, fellow posters and friends from all over the world
* And yes, moderators who, for the most part, maintain a relatively civil board with about being joke/insult Nazis, even though I still miss creep.