denver report - TennisForum.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
urock34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 621
                     
denver report

hey guys sorry it took me so long but i got bak rele late last nite and had 2 go 2 skool but neways things do not look good 4 venus she had her left wrist heavily taped and was only hitting slices serena looked great tho and looked very in shape since it was only an exhibition they wern't rele playing hard and they said they wern't rele playing cuz of the altitude. serena was wearing that blue dress and venus pretty mch the same except a long sleeve shirt venus was rele nice and stayed 4 30 min after the match 2 sich autographs i think serena was a little tired and only stayed 4 about 10 minuets. i got both!!!! and serena warmed up with a black rackey i think the 1 she had in africa but changed after like 2 min bak 2 her gypsy rose i think bcuz of control issues ill send pics 2 some1 who will send me there e-mail
serena won btw 7-5 6-3
urock34 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 12:26 AM
Senior Member
 
Derek.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Dublin
Posts: 25,049
                     
Re: denver report

Thanks for the report.
Derek. is offline  
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 12:28 AM
Senior Member
 
supergrunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,589
                     
Re: denver report

omg omg omg thanks So Serena was using a black racquet and then switched becuase it wasn't giving her control?
supergrunt is offline  
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 01:11 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
urock34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 621
                     
Re: denver report

i think so but it was a midplus and her gypsy rose was like 100 times bigger and she was missing a lot of balls long during the warm up but venus was talking about how hard it is 2 play in hi altitude ill send u pics
urock34 is offline  
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 01:17 AM
Senior Member
 
supergrunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,589
                     
Re: denver report

thanks much
supergrunt is offline  
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 01:17 AM
Senior Member
 
40-0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,044
                     
Re: denver report

i think that if serena went with the black racket it means shes thinking of changing.

Venus Williams (The Queen) , Maria Sharapova (The Diva) , Lindsay Davenport (The Legend) , Jelena Janković (The Exotic Beauty) , Serena Williams (The Princess) , Ana Ivanovic (the REAL Promise)

"People said, we weren't going to make it because we were from the 'hood. … People didn't believe in us because of where we came from." Venus Williams.

40-0 is offline  
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 01:18 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 25,969
                     
Re: denver report

Quote:
Originally Posted by urock34 View Post
hey guys sorry it took me so long but i got bak rele late last nite and had 2 go 2 skool but neways things do not look good 4 venus she had her left wrist heavily taped and was only hitting slices serena looked great tho and looked very in shape since it was only an exhibition they wern't rele playing hard and they said they wern't rele playing cuz of the altitude. serena was wearing that blue dress and venus pretty mch the same except a long sleeve shirt venus was rele nice and stayed 4 30 min after the match 2 sich autographs i think serena was a little tired and only stayed 4 about 10 minuets. i got both!!!! and serena warmed up with a black rackey i think the 1 she had in africa but changed after like 2 min bak 2 her gypsy rose i think bcuz of control issues ill send pics 2 some1 who will send me there e-mail
serena won btw 7-5 6-3
I don't understand. Can you tell me which language that is?
GoDominique is offline  
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 01:19 AM
Senior Member
 
dreamgoddess099's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Lost in time
Posts: 6,341
                     
Re: denver report

Thanks for the report, I'd like to see the pics too.

"I want you to believe in yourself in every positive thing you do, and success will be your portion,"
Serena Williams inspires the children of Ghana
dreamgoddess099 is offline  
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 01:21 AM
Team WTAworld
Senior Member
 
Martian Willow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Below the stars.
Posts: 6,695
                     
Re: denver report

1337 $p34k !$ +3h r0&oRzzz!!!!!1
Martian Willow is offline  
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 01:23 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
urock34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 621
                     
Re: denver report

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDominique View Post
I don't understand. Can you tell me which language that is?
uh english
urock34 is offline  
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 01:24 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
urock34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 621
                     
Re: denver report

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamgoddess099 View Post
Thanks for the report, I'd like to see the pics too.
im going 2 e-mail the pics 2 supergrunt and he will post them 4 me
urock34 is offline  
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 01:25 AM
Senior Member
 
supergrunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,589
                     
Re: denver report

Quote:
Originally Posted by urock34 View Post
im going 2 e-mail the pics 2 supergrunt and he will post them 4 me
alright you got my e-mail right?
supergrunt is offline  
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 02:25 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
urock34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 621
                     
Re: denver report

yeah i sent them but i hav 2 resend them cuz i screwed up and there r some u didnt get
urock34 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome