According To TWC, Tuesday Afternoon Into Wednesday Isn't Looking Great Either - TennisForum.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:15 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
lizchris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bergen County
Posts: 20,943
                     
Unhappy According To TWC, Tuesday Afternoon Into Wednesday Isn't Looking Great Either

TWC=The Weather Channel

Accoding to this channel, the weather for Tuesday afternoon into Wednesday is going to be rain, rain and more rain.

Good Luck In 2012 To The Following:
Venus Williams
Serena Williams
Vania King, Sloane Stephens
Michael Joseph Jackson|1958-2009|RIP King of Music

Whitney Elizabeth Houston|1963-2012|RIP Queen of Music
lizchris is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 9,738
                     
theres no sense in looking that far ahead...one day at a time...

Go Ai, Venus, Na, Tamarine!
pcrtennis is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:23 PM
Senior Member
 
lindsayno1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 5,227
                     
dont believe the weatherman EVER!...well in the UK anyway!

LINDSAY DAVENPORT!
Say what you like about Davenport, but shes achieved what most others could only dream of!

Jelena Jankovic
Mary Pierce MARTINA HINGIS! Kim Clijsters Ana Ivanovic
lindsayno1 is offline  
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:24 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 7,681
                     
How is it looking for tonight?
Wayn77 is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:25 PM
Senior Member
 
msharafan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,778
                     
60% chance was the last update i heard! still a 40% chance though!

ONE OF THE BEST FIGHTERS IN THE GAME
2004 WIMBLEDON CHAMPION
2006 US OPEN CHAMPION
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 & 2014 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:25 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
lizchris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bergen County
Posts: 20,943
                     
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by microbehunter
How is it looking for tonight?

60% chance of rain.

Good Luck In 2012 To The Following:
Venus Williams
Serena Williams
Vania King, Sloane Stephens
Michael Joseph Jackson|1958-2009|RIP King of Music

Whitney Elizabeth Houston|1963-2012|RIP Queen of Music
lizchris is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:41 PM
Senior Member
 
franny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 4,207
                     
How many percent tomorrow? My goodness, if the rain can stay away just for a few days, we can get some good matches.

hunger, desire, fire..........
stength, power, precision.........
talent, court sense, smartness........
no i am not talking about a racket or a squirrel, i am talking about the former and future number 1..............
martina hingis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Justine Henin Hardenne, Venus Williams, Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce, and any of my other favorites that I might have forgotten about at this moment.
franny is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:45 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 5,892
                     
argh
lee station is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
lizchris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bergen County
Posts: 20,943
                     
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by franny
How many percent tomorrow? My goodness, if the rain can stay away just for a few days, we can get some good matches.
I think 30-40%

Good Luck In 2012 To The Following:
Venus Williams
Serena Williams
Vania King, Sloane Stephens
Michael Joseph Jackson|1958-2009|RIP King of Music

Whitney Elizabeth Houston|1963-2012|RIP Queen of Music
lizchris is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 09:18 PM
Senior Member
 
Slumpsova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: home
Posts: 15,012
                     
they prolly cancel junior doubles events again
Slumpsova is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome