Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Somewhere Sexy!
The Ultimate way to save the WTA!!!
Whilst intoxicated last night me and a friend worked out how to save the WTA. You'll have to step outside the box for this.
1. First thing is first, scrap the current form of tournament, instead you'll have 2 shows a week: The monday show and the Friday one.
2. Instead of having draws there will be a schedule of matches for each show.
3. Players can come down to the court and trash talk/challenege players for matches or titles.
4. There will only be 5 singles titles: The World Champion, Wimbledon Champion, US Champion, Roland Garros Champion, Ozzy Champion.
5. Doubles matches will be called Tag Team matches and there will be a Tag Team title.
6. To win a title you will have to challenge the current holder and win the match. You will be able to win 2 titles if the current champion has 2.
7. Introduce 2 against 1 matches.
8. More Trash talking.
9. Ring side commentators.
10. Random players can run on court and help whoever they want, (though may cause disqualification in some matches)
11. Anything goes matches.
12. Umpires called Referees and have to wear black and white.
This is still a work in progress!