Kim used to be alright but ever since her US Open win, she's got very annoying.
1) Her *injuries* - That was the worst annoying thing ever in Australia when she was so *injured* and then won matches 6-1 6-2. Then she got really injured *karma* Supposed to be out weeks, comes back on scheudle
2) How she tries to always be an angel - I'm fed up of her trying to come across so wonderful, it's patronising.
3) Her motivation - Ever since AO, she has looked completely fed up with tennis. Either turn up and enjoy it or go home and make some kids.
4) Her constant put downs on herself - Kim should be proud of her slam, not go on about how every top player is so much better than herself. She's a great player, yet acts no better than someone ranked in the 100's.
5) Her game getting worse - At the US, she looked unstoppable, now she's changed to wanting to end ralllies after every 2 shots. Why? Must be motivation.
I knew some people will label me has a hater, but I find her tiring. I'm sure she's a nice person, but it makes her frustrating has a tennis fan