What Could/Should the Players Be Telling Themselves During A Match?
My favorite tourney is coming up. I just love those strawberries and cream.
What could/would/should some of the players be thinking and telling themselves during a tennis match - and whether they are at the changeover sitting down or serving or receiving? And whether they are top players or not? The toppers would seem to be the most fun imagining what they'd be saying. And whether they just lost the first or second set or not? And when they just lost or won a point and for whatever reason?
Here are some:
1. Just get the ball back over the net
2. I need to start hitting down the middle
3. I need to attack her second serve
4. Hit to her backhand
5. Hit to her forehand
6. Try to get in and finish it off at the net
7. Be more agressive
8. I need to start serving down the tee or out wide
9. I need to apply more pressure
10. Serena: Break - hold - break - hold - LOL!
What was Skina & Justine telling themselves out there between changeovers?
I'm working on a 'Practice Court' Confrontation thread. I understand that they can book a court for thirty minutes only - and not a minute ova. LOL!
"DEFEND TO THE END - VENUS"
"I'M SO HAPPY" "HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN"
Last edited by GogoGirl; Jun 24th, 2006 at 09:28 PM.