Are There Players You Actually Like Because Of Their Lovely Fans? - TennisForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 64 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 04:28 PM Thread Starter
和平.
 
new-york's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 17,023
                     
Question Are There Players You Actually Like Because Of Their Lovely Fans?

Not me. the player is the player, fans are fans.
i won't wish bad things for someone because of what someone else expresses on her so-called behalf.

your thoughts?

ps: please, keep the "this one is dumb & this one is a lobotomised Grandma for toilets. Respect appreciated. Your point, not the others bad stuck wig.

thanx.

to new beginnings.
***

Last edited by new-york; May 7th, 2006 at 06:37 PM.
new-york is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 64 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Senior Member
 
FrenchY52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,839
                     
Not really but if i have to choose .
Maria Sharapova just a little because of her fans but it's almost because of HER

T. Golovin
FrenchY52 is offline  
post #3 of 64 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Senior Member
 
Summer Snow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,348
                     
Yes!! Sharapova-Hantuchova (well just 1 fan ) His name is Jedem, so stupid!
Summer Snow is offline  
post #4 of 64 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Senior Member
 
-VSR-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 9,786
                     
Some Sharapova & Justine fans. But there are some really nice ones!

Supporting:
Serena "Making Threats" Williams
Venus "Always Injured" Williams
-VSR- is offline  
post #5 of 64 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Senior Member
 
xin_hui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 16,569
                     
yes
xin_hui is offline  
post #6 of 64 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 04:33 PM
#ImWithHer
 
Brooklyn90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,921
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by -VSR-
Some Sharapova & Justine fans. But there are some really nice ones!
TRUE

Brooklyn90 is offline  
post #7 of 64 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Senior Member
 
FrenchY52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,839
                     
But i like Davenport also because of her fans

T. Golovin
FrenchY52 is offline  
post #8 of 64 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Summer Snow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,348
                     
Justine fans Sunset, Justeenium!
Summer Snow is offline  
post #9 of 64 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Summer Snow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,348
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchY52
Not really but if i have to choose .
Maria Sharapova just a little because of her fans but it's almost because of HER
Summer Snow is offline  
post #10 of 64 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Senior Member
 
TeaMMashA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,244
                     
i dont like to judge people on other people, for example their followers. Its kind of a silly thing to do really its like judging an entire nation on one person. As ive herd Serena and Venus are really nice girls and i know this

Maria Sharapova
World Number One
Maria Kirilenko|Nicole Vaidisova

.Tatiana Golovin.Nadia Petrova.Ana Ivanovic.Olga Poutchkova.
.Caroline Wozinacki.Anna ChakVetadze.Anna-Lena Groenefeld.
.Sam Stosur.Michaella Krajicek.Svetlana Kuznetsova.
TeaMMashA is offline  
post #11 of 64 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,489
 
I like Venus but some of her fans are :retard:
borisy is offline  
post #12 of 64 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Derek.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Dublin
Posts: 25,049
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by -VSR-
Some Sharapova & Justine fans. But there are some really nice ones!
I agree.


Dan23, a Sharapova fan, is very annoying.
Derek. is offline  
post #13 of 64 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Senior Member
 
FrenchY52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,839
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaMMashA
i dont like to judge people on other people, for example their followers. Its kind of a silly thing to do really its like judging an entire nation on one person. As ive herd Serena is a really nice girl and i know this
Yes but you must admit some fans are really ...
But you are a great masha fan

T. Golovin
FrenchY52 is offline  
post #14 of 64 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Senior Member
 
xin_hui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 16,569
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedem
I agree.


Dan23, a Sharapova fan, is very annoying.
Dan23 is definitely not the sharapova fan(s) i find annoying
xin_hui is offline  
post #15 of 64 (permalink) Old May 7th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Senior Member
 
TeaMMashA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,244
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchY52
Yes but you must admit some fans are really ...
But you are a great masha fan
Yes of course. You will get great people in life and you will meet not so great people in life but most of the time greatness prevails. One wish on this board is for everyone to get on but it will never happen.

Maria Sharapova
World Number One
Maria Kirilenko|Nicole Vaidisova

.Tatiana Golovin.Nadia Petrova.Ana Ivanovic.Olga Poutchkova.
.Caroline Wozinacki.Anna ChakVetadze.Anna-Lena Groenefeld.
.Sam Stosur.Michaella Krajicek.Svetlana Kuznetsova.
TeaMMashA is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome