Juju Is Healthy and Ready For Berlin - TennisForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pierce0415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: New York
Posts: 9,812
                     
Thumbs up Juju Is Healthy and Ready For Berlin

Juju stated on her website that her back injury is almost healed and that she has been training in her "sanctuary" in Monaco. She will travel to Berlin on Sunday for her title defense and then not play the other 2 weeks before Roland Garros.
pierce0415 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 07:06 PM
SWOOP!
 
Mother_Marjorie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,444
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce0415
Juju stated on her website that her back injury is almost healed and that she has been training in her "sanctuary" in Monaco. She will travel to Berlin on Sunday for her title defense and then not play the other 2 weeks before Roland Garros.
Allez!!!!!!
Mother_Marjorie is offline  
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Justine Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,554
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce0415
Juju stated on her website that her back injury is almost healed and that she has been training in her "sanctuary" in Monaco. She will travel to Berlin on Sunday for her title defense and then not play the other 2 weeks before Roland Garros.
Most JuJu fans know this ......... it's old news

Do you have a life apart from this messageboard? Obviously not, otherwise you wouldn't be posting SO MUCH!
Justine Fan is offline  
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Senior Member
 
hablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: canada
Posts: 49,946
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justine Fan
Most JuJu fans know this ......... it's old news

Do you have a life apart from this messageboard? Obviously not, otherwise you wouldn't be posting SO MUCH!
maybe he posted this for the non-juju fans...

Quote:
19. In the period from January to April 2006 Dr. Skalny sent very detailed messages to Ms Sharapova [...]: “Mildronate 1-2 X 10, repeat in 2 wks (before training or competition)”; “1 hr before competition, 2 pills of Mildronate”; “During games of special importance, you can increase your Mildronate dose to 3-4 pills (1 hr before the match). However, it is necessary to consult me on all these matters (please call)”; “30 minutes prior to a training session: Mildronat – 1 Capsule. 30-45 minutes prior to a tournament Mildronat 2 capsules”.
hablo is offline  
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
pierce0415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: New York
Posts: 9,812
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justine Fan
Most JuJu fans know this ......... it's old news

Do you have a life apart from this messageboard? Obviously not, otherwise you wouldn't be posting SO MUCH!
I actually don't spend that much time on this board
Just come in
Create some controversy
Leave
pierce0415 is offline  
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Senior Member
 
Justine Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,554
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by hablovah
maybe he posted this for the non-juju fans...
Why would non-juju fans/haters as you have pointed out you are, be interested?

I'm not keen on Serena, so I'm not really interested in what she does or threads about her, so I don't look in those threads.

If I hated a player, like a lot of the posters on here have said that they feel that way about JuJu, then why would I be interested in what they are doing if I hate them?
Justine Fan is offline  
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 07:25 PM
Senior Member
 
hablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: canada
Posts: 49,946
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justine Fan
Why would non-juju fans/haters as you have pointed out you are, be interested?

I'm not keen on Serena, so I'm not really interested in what she does or threads about her, so I don't look in those threads.

If I hated a player, like a lot of the posters on here have said that they feel that way about JuJu, then why would I be interested in what they are doing if I hate them?
I like the sport of tennis, not just Mauresmo...
And yes, I like to know what how other players are doing, whether I like them or not!

Quote:
19. In the period from January to April 2006 Dr. Skalny sent very detailed messages to Ms Sharapova [...]: “Mildronate 1-2 X 10, repeat in 2 wks (before training or competition)”; “1 hr before competition, 2 pills of Mildronate”; “During games of special importance, you can increase your Mildronate dose to 3-4 pills (1 hr before the match). However, it is necessary to consult me on all these matters (please call)”; “30 minutes prior to a training session: Mildronat – 1 Capsule. 30-45 minutes prior to a tournament Mildronat 2 capsules”.
hablo is offline  
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Senior Member
 
améliemomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 12,989
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by hablovah
I like the sport of tennis, not just Mauresmo...
And yes, I like to know what how other players are doing, whether I like them or not!
the same with me nd I ont think that its a strange thing to act like that

hablo!!!!!!

Amélie Mauresmo n° 1 Forever

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline  
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Senior Member
 
AsGoodAsNew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 745
                     
Ju Ju storms Berlin? The Triumph of the Will!
AsGoodAsNew is offline  
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Justineladivine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 994
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsGoodAsNew
Ju Ju storms Berlin? The Triumph of the Will!
OMG I'm not sure people out here will get that hint*. What a frightening comparison

* for those who care to understand what I mean, check Leni Riefenstahl from Google or some other source
Justineladivine is offline  
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Senior Member
 
F-R-E-A-K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: With Foxy!
Posts: 20,766
                     
Justine
F-R-E-A-K is offline  
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,614
                     
Good strategy by Justine she doesn't want to overdo it. But shouldn't she play in Rome? Its always good to get some extra ranking points.
Morrissey is offline  
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Senior Member
 
flyingmachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 8,425
                     
Go Justine

SvetaLisicki

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline  
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 11:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Allez-H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: On an island with Marat
Posts: 6,036
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrissey
Good strategy by Justine she doesn't want to overdo it. But shouldn't she play in Rome? Its always good to get some extra ranking points.
Not at the expence of her health. She played Rome once, got to the final (after she'd won Berlin) and went on to lose to a player who doens't have a serve whatsoever in the first round of RG.

Rest and health are far more important than any ranking

Allez.
Allez-H is offline  
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Senior Member
 
Reuchlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,825
                     
go JUJU!

Venus: US Open Champ (2000, 2001) Wimbledon Champ (2000, 2001, 2005, 2007)
Reuchlin is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome