1. We know who your favorite player is. Who is your 2nd favorite player? Mary Pierce and Chanda Rubin are my equal second faves.
2. Who is your favorite ATP player? Guga!
3. Be honest, is the Belgian infatuation getting annoying? No... in fact, I think they are quite underrated
4. Who is the better Williams sister and why? Right now, I think Venus is the better player because she seems to have a lot more reserves and a willingness to try different game plans, and a willingness to not bludgeon every ball. I think once Serena develops this (which she is starting too), she will be the better player because she is technically sounder.
5. On the top of your head, what is your favorite player's middle name? I have NOOOOO idea.
6. Without researching, how many tournaments has your favorite player won? 52! (check my nick)
7. What do you think of Daniela Hantuchova? I like! i think she's got so much potential to be every bit as up there with the Williams sisters. An amazing serve, esp. second serve - look at that kick. The only way is up!
8. What do you think of Cara Black? I've never seen her play but she is a good rival for my Tammy Tanasugarn with whom she's shared many a good match. In fact, they play 1R at Madrid!
9. Do you think there will still be a grass tournament in 2020? Yes, as long as Wimbledon is still around, which I'm sure it will be. No one is going to tamper with the grass - Wimbledon is sacred.
10. Have you ever met anyone who hates Kim Clijsters for a reasonable purpose? No... then again, I've never met anyone who KNOWS who Kim Clijsters is
11. What do you think of Roger Federer? I think he's quite sexy! And he is one of the most talented guys on the tour - he can hit any shot in the book and he is technically sound and very athletic. Potential number 1.
12. Are you patriotic in who you root for? Not really, in fact, I was rooting for Belgium in the Fed Cup over Australia!!!! Didn't even realise it! The only Aussie players i love/loved are Pat Rafter and Alicia Molik.
13. Are you a wannabe-patriot for another country (ex. me and Switzerland)..... no, although I notice I support the Asian players a lot, like Tanasugarn and Sugiyama.
14. Name as many Asian players as you can from the top of your head, female only. Tanasugarn, Sugiyama, Widjaja, Janet Lee, Prakusya, Nana Miyagi, Rika Hiraki, Rika Fujiwara, Shinobu Asagoe, Basuki, Date, Nirupama Vaidyanathan, Fang Li, Na Li, Maricris Fernandez
15. Did you know Kafelnikov is a family man? yes
16. Who is the most beautiful, Dokic, Anna, or Schett? Anna, but they are all beautiful. I think Anna is the most beautiful but Dokic is the most exotic and Schett would be the one I'd most want to date.
17. Do you yell at the television, jump up and down, and/or scream and cry during matches? No, but I make a lot of exclamations or remarks or indignant sayings.
18. Have you ever seen what Maria Sharapova looks like? Yeah..... the pictures I've seen haven't been as good as the hype but I'm sure it was just the photography.
19. What would be the most boring match-up for you to watch? hmmmmm........ Sanchez-Vicario vs Martinez? i dunno, can't think of one. one maybe not concerning the top players, but it depends.
20. Don't you just love Wimbledon time? yeah, i do!!!
21. Isn't the Australian Open so boring? No...... i love the australian summer circuit, cos i'm in australia, i'm usually on holidays and i can veg and watch the tennis all day long!!!! it's great!
22. Do you think those clay courters are brats for protesting Wimbledon seeding? they had their reasons and i think there was some validity in their claims but i think that their wimbledon seedings would have been justified. i think the only solution is to have surface based seedings.
23. Is Boris Becker a good person? I've never met him, but he was a great champion.
24. Who is the sweetest person on the tour, WTA & ATP? Seles and Guga.