Superhero I also do believe that she can win a tournament not to far in the distant future. But while she keeps loosing, it makes you wonder and contemplate "if" she can win. I know she can win and thats a fact.
Get a coach full time, like Harold Soloman.
Anna needs a coach and a good one. From the recent loss of events. I blame it on her not getting a coach.
2. Have an attitude, like I am going to' kick you ass', 'not my ass is better'
I don't think Anna thinks that way. Im sure she is trying hard to win but at the moment i wouldn't blame that remark on her loss.n (Not until she gets pregnant)
3. Believe she can get to the semis at least every tournament, and the chances will be there to advance further
Yes this baffles me. Im sure she likes to believe she can and trys. Don't worry I'm sure she does
4. Be more agressive, looking for a chance to attack, not to want to pull back and run all around, just to grunt because she knows the crowd will like it when she grunts
This I think is a serious factor. At times she can be agressive, but I would also like to see her be more agressive around the net and all aroumd. As you said show her whos boss, not the other way around.
5. Want to win every point, have this mentality, 'I want to win every point'. NOT, 'I want to lose as soon as possible, so I can go & look myself in the mirror'.
Im sure again she doesn't think that way. Im sure that when she moved to play in Bol that she was making a smart move, and only smart moves can be backed up by more smart moves.
6. Stop with endorsements until she wins her first title, so this might make her actually want to win.
Well the rate she is going, the endorsements are her only income lol. Without them she may be poor. but no honestly they don;t need to cut them off. There is no point. Thats no way to make her win a tournament. Because if she did she would find that deep down she would be more stressed then ever. I say just cut some, but make them more propaganda, and patrionism!
7. Not shop until she wins her first title
Well I don't see what thats got to do with it
8. Not to date hockey teams, unless she wins her first title.
Is this a joke?
9. Play less tournires, but play quality tournies
I can only see that making her go backwards, with quality tournies it's more harder to win. while part of you are right. Keep on playing the amount of tournaments she likes, but play a majority of them which are less quality. Same quanity but different quality. Not until she has regained some imposure of confidence can she play the major ones again.
10. Play tournaments that are smaller, like the one she play this week, but actually BELIEVE she can win, hey, she did win a round here, so that is good, small baby step, but it is forward.
Yes thats good, play the less-quality ones, But in quote 9 you said the more quality ones. and you last points some up quite assertively, It Maybe one giant step for someone, but for Anna its one small step on the road to recovery.