If Maria and Venus became lovers would it change your opinion on them? - TennisForum.com
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 54 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 40
                     
If Maria and Venus became lovers would it change your opinion on them?

It could be any players in the mix but, this makes itís much more interesting. Would it change your opinion on either player if they declared their love for each other?
Iím positive thereís many more closet lesbians on the WTA tour, not that Iím suggesting either of the aforementioned players in this thread topic are.
AngelaHaynesFan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 54 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 04:23 PM
.
 
Stamp Paid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: ...
Posts: 49,013
                     
Yes. ***** can do better!


█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline  
post #3 of 54 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Senior Member
 
Pengwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 11,876
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by King.
Yes. ***** can do better!
***** is such a filthy whore.
Pengwin is offline  
 
post #4 of 54 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Senior Member
 
Sally Struthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UnattractiveOn the inside
Posts: 10,987
                     
so like who were you before you got banned and showed up as angelahaynesfan?

Blowing out someone else's candle does not make yours shine brighter.
Sally Struthers is online now  
post #5 of 54 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 40
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by King.
Yes. ***** can do better!
This was not the original post.

I prefered the original monosyllabic grunt.
AngelaHaynesFan is offline  
post #6 of 54 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 40
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers
so like who were you before you got banned and showed up as angelahaynesfan?
When god was handing out personalities, you must have been holding the door. You're so boring, even a boomerang wouldn't come back to you.
AngelaHaynesFan is offline  
post #7 of 54 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Nicjac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: TBAA meeting
Posts: 4,243
                     
Creep could have thought of such a question, maybe you guys are related.

Well, no, it wouldn't change my opinion on them. I just care about their life as tennis professionals. If they are happy in their private life, I am happy for them, too. Doesn't matter with whom or why, would never judge them.

But I think that Juri and Richard might have an issue over that ...
Nicjac is offline  
post #8 of 54 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 40
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicjac
Creep could have thought of such a question, maybe you guys are related.

Well, no, it wouldn't change my opinion on them. I just care about their life as tennis professionals. If they are happy in their private life, I am happy for them, too. Doesn't matter with whom or why, would never judge them.

But I think that Juri and Richard might have an issue over that ...

Would make the matches a tad more interesting. And would Venus still play Doubles with little sister Rena?
AngelaHaynesFan is offline  
post #9 of 54 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Helen Lawson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Waiting for Shirley
Posts: 19,301
                     
I'd think a lot less of both of them because I think if they went lesbian, both could do a lot better than each other.

Whitney Houston and her receipts:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...17447&page=324
Helen Lawson is offline  
post #10 of 54 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,293
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaHaynesFan
It could be any players in the mix but, this makes itís much more interesting. Would it change your opinion on either player if they declared their love for each other?
Iím positive thereís many more closet lesbians on the WTA tour, not that Iím suggesting either of the aforementioned players in this thread topic are.

Yes, of course.

I don't like lesbians.
Calimero377 is offline  
post #11 of 54 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Nicjac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: TBAA meeting
Posts: 4,243
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaHaynesFan
Would make the matches a tad more interesting. And would Venus still play Doubles with little sister Rena?
Old and important rule: never mix up business with pleasure!
Nicjac is offline  
post #12 of 54 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 40
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calimero377
Yes, of course.

I don't like lesbians.
So...... IF Steffi had been lesbo you would have disowned her?
AngelaHaynesFan is offline  
post #13 of 54 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,293
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaHaynesFan
So...... IF Steffi had been lesbo you would have disowned her?

I never would have been a fan of her's.

But you simply have to watch her to know she's not lesbo.
With Screamerova and Venus I'm not so sure ...
Calimero377 is offline  
post #14 of 54 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 40
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicjac
Old and important rule: never mix up business with pleasure!
That old obsolete management philosophy!
AngelaHaynesFan is offline  
post #15 of 54 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Nicjac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: TBAA meeting
Posts: 4,243
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calimero377
I never would have been a fan of her's.

But you simply have to watch her to know she's not lesbo.
With Screamerova and Venus I'm not so sure ...
Sorry, Cali - you just outed yourself.

Steffi Graf was a great tennis player, reaching hights nobody could challenge - yet. You always admire her for that in your threads.

And if you wouldn't just because of her sexual preferences, you are no fan at all. Just a scam.
Nicjac is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome