Justine should fake an injury at Wimbledon like Serena did at the Frenchl - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 07:35 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 9,434
                     
Justine should fake an injury at Wimbledon like Serena did at the Frenchl

Justine knows she has no chance at the Wimbledon. She has never won here and she won just 5 games in her last match on the grass.

Maybe the same can even be said at the French Open for Enna...Remember, the only time she won there was when she and the crowd was able to get into the bad claycourt player's "head",who was defending champion, and the "bad" claycourt player was up 4-2, 30-0, and has previously beaten Enna on clay before, while Enna has never won a SET off the "bad" claycourt player in her entire career.

Enna should definitely "fake" an injury for Wimbledon, or even the French Open, because the only time she won there was when she had to fight, claw, and supposedly cheat her way to a win against this horrible "claycourt" player who is the only active player to reach four straight quarterfinals at this even and was up 4-2 30-0 against Enna...This does not speak too well of Enna if she is at such a big deficit against this absolute "atrocious" claycourt player who has won the French before, while Enna has NEVER won Wimbledon and will NOT do it this year...

So Enna, do us a favor, and fake an injury at Wimbledon like the "horrible" claycourt player did, even though she was won the French, and you have yet to win Wimbledon and winning just 5 gmes like you did in your last match there!

G1Player2 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 07:48 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 343
                     
Justine won't fake an injury and withdraw from Wimbledon, she's too much of a champion to avoid a tournament because of the difficulty, and too good to think she can't win it. She knows she has a good chance in every tournament she plays, sorry to disappoint you .
Angel_Mars is offline  
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 07:55 AM
Senior Member
 
Venus+Serena#1fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: MIA
Posts: 1,289
                     
Actually in 2003 Justine had beaten Serena in the finals of Charleston FCC in straight sets i think and in 3 sets in the Berlin final in 2002......post is inacurate.
Venus+Serena#1fan is offline  
post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 07:57 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 9,434
                     
Quote:
Justine won't fake an injury and withdraw from Wimbledon, she's too much of a champion to avoid a tournament because of the difficulty, and too good to think she can't win it. She knows she has a good chance in every tournament she plays, sorry to disappoint you .
Do you really think Enna stands a chance on the lawns of Wimbledon in a tournament she has never won before?!

Remember, Enna might have to face one of the Wimbledon favorites, who was up 4-2 30-0 on the slow red claycourts at the French Open...Remember, this is a bad claycourt player as well...Just IMAGINE what she could so with Enna at WImbledon!

Oh yeah, no imagining at all...Wimbledon 2003!

Thanks for playing...Drive safely!

G1Player2 is offline  
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 07:58 AM
Team WTAworld
Senior Member
 
CooCooCachoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 63,522
                     
So you are saying Serena faked an injury. How sweet of you.

:retard:

CHARDY | CHIUDINELLI | CIPOLLA


Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline  
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 07:59 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 9,434
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus+Serena#1fan
Actually in 2003 Justine had beaten Serena in the finals of Charleston FCC in straight sets i think and in 3 sets in the Berlin final in 2002......post is inacurate.
Were any of these the French Open...Besides that, re-read the post, you're obviously missing somethin..
G1Player2 is offline  
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 08:01 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 9,434
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo
So you are saying Serena faked an injury. How sweet of you.

:retard:
No, another poster did...

The poster said that Serena used the injury as an excuse because she wouldn't have a chance of a tournament she has already WON, beating the defending champion on the way...
G1Player2 is offline  
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 08:27 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,455
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Mars
Justine won't fake an injury and withdraw from Wimbledon, she's too much of a champion to avoid a tournament because of the difficulty, and too good to think she can't win it. She knows she has a good chance in every tournament she plays, sorry to disappoint you .
Exactly Angel.

When Justine is healthy, she's always THERE. No excuses. Always hungry. Always mentally tough. Always fighting. Tennis is a priority in her life.
Julia1968 is offline  
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 08:45 AM
Senior Member
 
Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: California
Posts: 6,883
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia1968
Exactly Angel.

When Justine is healthy, she's always THERE. No excuses. Always hungry. Always mentally tough. Always fighting. Tennis is a priority in her life.
Ever consider that tennis is her only life, with no other priorities? You may disagree externally, but internally you know what I mean.







Jeff is offline  
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 09:00 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,455
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
Ever consider that tennis is her only life, with no other priorities? You may disagree externally, but internally you know what I mean.
Internally, I think that she has a husband and a charitable foundation. She's even won awards for her charitible work. You really don't know what entails JHH's personal endeavors, however, its obvious to everyone in the world she fights/works hard to be the best. Without all the excuses.
Julia1968 is offline  
post #11 of 50 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 09:09 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Hitlum
Posts: 8,050
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVSK
Do you really think Enna stands a chance on the lawns of Wimbledon in a tournament she has never won before?!

Remember, Enna might have to face one of the Wimbledon favorites, who was up 4-2 30-0 on the slow red claycourts at the French Open...Remember, this is a bad claycourt player as well...Just IMAGINE what she could so with Enna at WImbledon!

Oh yeah, no imagining at all...Wimbledon 2003!

Thanks for playing...Drive safely!

are you really that stupid or you took a course?

so a player that hasn't won a tournament doesn't have a chance.

I guess Sharapova didn't win then, because she hadn't won it before, wait, nobody can win any tournament because at some point they hadn't won it.

and yes, a player that made the final stands no chance at all.

your last sentence pretty much sums you up = you are an idiot.
Fingon is offline  
post #12 of 50 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 10:10 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 876
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVSK
Do you really think Enna stands a chance on the lawns of Wimbledon in a tournament she has never won before?!

Remember, Enna might have to face one of the Wimbledon favorites, who was up 4-2 30-0 on the slow red claycourts at the French Open...Remember, this is a bad claycourt player as well...Just IMAGINE what she could so with Enna at WImbledon!

Oh yeah, no imagining at all...Wimbledon 2003!

Thanks for playing...Drive safely!

Justine already played the final once, do you remember that?
Filip! is offline  
post #13 of 50 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 10:22 AM
Team WTAworld
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Belgium
Posts: 822
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVSK
Justine knows she has no chance at the Wimbledon. She has never won here and she won just 5 games in her last match on the grass.

Maybe the same can even be said at the French Open for Enna...Remember, the only time she won there was when she and the crowd was able to get into the bad claycourt player's "head",who was defending champion, and the "bad" claycourt player was up 4-2, 30-0, and has previously beaten Enna on clay before, while Enna has never won a SET off the "bad" claycourt player in her entire career.

Enna should definitely "fake" an injury for Wimbledon, or even the French Open, because the only time she won there was when she had to fight, claw, and supposedly cheat her way to a win against this horrible "claycourt" player who is the only active player to reach four straight quarterfinals at this even and was up 4-2 30-0 against Enna...This does not speak too well of Enna if she is at such a big deficit against this absolute "atrocious" claycourt player who has won the French before, while Enna has NEVER won Wimbledon and will NOT do it this year...

So Enna, do us a favor, and fake an injury at Wimbledon like the "horrible" claycourt player did, even though she was won the French, and you have yet to win Wimbledon and winning just 5 gmes like you did in your last match there!


I thought I' ve seen everything on these boards, yet some people can take it one step further...
Cookie is offline  
post #14 of 50 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 10:35 AM
Senior Member
 
justine&coria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: France
Posts: 2,271
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVSK
Do you really think Enna stands a chance on the lawns of Wimbledon in a tournament she has never won before?!
So because Justine never won Wimbledon, she'll never win it ? Such a stupid comment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVSK
Remember, Enna might have to face one of the Wimbledon favorites, who was up 4-2 30-0 on the slow red claycourts at the French Open...Remember, this is a bad claycourt player as well...Just IMAGINE what she could so with Enna at WImbledon!
If you watched well that match, you'd have seen that when Justine was in, Serena couldn't do anything ! Serena won that 2nd set and the beginning of the third because Justine's level decreased a bit. And hopefully Justine decreased her level, because the match wouldn't have been so interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVSK
Oh yeah, no imagining at all...Wimbledon 2003!
At Charleston 2003, Justine beat Serena in less time than Serena had to beat Justine at Wimbledon !!! Did that mean Serena had no chance winning Roland Garros ?

And one match doesn't mean lots of thing. Serena played perfectly against Justine at Wimbledon 2003, but one has to admit that Justine didn't play her best. Of course, it's mainly because the way Serena played : Justine was kinda scared of hitting well the ball. But, I'm sure that if Justine gave a little more fight, the issue of the match could really have changed.

Moreover, Justine is working her game for Wimbledon ! She so much wants it and when she wants something, nobody will prevent her from doing this. She'll work and work and if she doesn't win Wimbledon this year, it'll be next year, or the year after. Count on that.

I'm really waiting for at least two of the follwing matches at Wimbledon : Justine-Sharapova, Justine-Serena, Justine-Venus, Justine-Davenport !!! And I hope Justine proves you wrong.
justine&coria is offline  
post #15 of 50 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 10:46 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: where my heart is
Posts: 3,920
                     
Why would anyone fake an injury when GS is at stake?
stenen is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome