What would be the most shocking thing to happen in tennis at Paris?
In thinking about the upcoming Grand Slam, and with so many people who could win the thing, what do you think will be the story at Roland Garros for the women this year?
Here are my choices:
15. Lindsay announces retirement after getting blown off the court by Kim.
14. Martina Navratilova gets a wildcard and makes it to the semis or wins the whole thing.
13. All past champions in the last four years, get bounced in the first round.
12. Jennifer Capriati comes back and wins it.
11. Amelie Mauresmo retires after losing an easy match in the semis.
10. Nadia Petrova wins something
09. The last eight finalists and champions make up the quarters and it is a face off of past champions and finalists.
08. Alexandra Stevenson or chanda rubin win it all.
07. Venus stops losing matches she shouldn't be losing.
06. Serena and Jennifer meets up in the finals for a thrilling 4 hour match with tie breakers in each set.
05. The semifinals will feature Belgian vs. Belgian and Williams vs. Williams.
04.Martina Nav and Chris Evert wins the doubles.
03. Martina Hing and Anna Kournikova reteam to win
02. Cablevision picks up the Tennis Channel
01. Nadal announces he is really the son of Agassi and Graf, the one they had before anyone knew they were dating.
When I think of life, sometimes my response is "Oh Damn!". But I still think of life anyway, "Oh Damn!!!"