Venus and Serena picture - TennisForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2005, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,458
                     
Venus and Serena picture

Despite her loss, Venus manages to have some fun with Serena.

http://img217.exs.cx/img217/770/2123...7serena8mm.jpg
Marcell is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2005, 05:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Mrs. Peel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 6,824
 
I sincerely doubt that she is broken up about the loss. She got paid a ginormous appearance fee, she is in beautiful Dubai, draped in beautiful clothes and hanging out with her sister/BFF who is a superstar herself. I hope Venus stays along with her sister and continues to have a blast!


Great pic!
Mrs. Peel is offline  
post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2005, 05:38 PM
#toominogueforyou
 
John.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 21,794
                     
Serena looks fab in that pic

This is my cool signature
John. is offline  
post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2005, 05:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Paneru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 22,129
                     
Venus told Serena that her experience in Dubai last year
was like being at Disney World and persuaded Serena to come!

Venus is gonna live it up!

Last year she was treated like a queen in Dubai and
enjoyed herself despite her loss to Kuznetsova.

She stuck around for the final and attended with
the tournament director or someone very important and
was all decked out like in the pic and looked to be having a blast!

no doubt it's the same this year and even more fun because
she gets to share it with Serena!

They both look great!
Paneru is offline  
post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2005, 05:55 PM
Senior Member
 
jogoss_78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,079
                     
I love you girls
jogoss_78 is offline  
post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2005, 05:56 PM
Senior Member
 
thelittlestelf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 4,377
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Peel
I sincerely doubt that she is broken up about the loss. She got paid a ginormous appearance fee, she is in beautiful Dubai, draped in beautiful clothes and hanging out with her sister/BFF who is a superstar herself. I hope Venus stays along with her sister and continues to have a blast!


Great pic!
Who wouldn't have a blast staying in that MAGNIFICENT hotel! Wow..

VENUSWILLIAMS

LINDSAYDAVENPORT MARTINAHINGIS SERENAWILLIAMS MONICASELES CHANDARUBIN DANIELAHANTUCHOVA JENNIFERCAPRIATI MARYPIERCE JELENADOKIC KIMCLIJSTERS ANNAKOURNIKOVA JILLCRAYBAS
thelittlestelf is offline  
post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2005, 06:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Veenut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,327
                     
One of the unique things I like about Venus is that she is interested in more than tennis. It is obvious that she enjoys other countries, people and their culture and will enjoy herself as much as she can. Plus if the people around you treat you well that is an added bonus. I'm sure her loss was a disappointment but why waste your energy and time on something that you can't change. Get well Venus and have a blast in the process. My philosophy also is to live in the present and enjoy each moment of fun and happiness because as they well know there are far worst things in life than losing a tennis match.
Veenut is offline  
post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2005, 06:41 PM
Senior Member
 
Denise4925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Basking in Serena's Glory
Posts: 30,854
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veenut
One of the unique things I like about Venus is that she is interested in more than tennis. It is obvious that she enjoys other countries, people and their culture and will enjoy herself as much as she can. Plus if the people around you treat you well that is an added bonus. I'm sure her loss was a disappointment but why waste your energy and time on something that you can't change. Get well Venus and have a blast in the process. My philosophy also is to live in the present and enjoy each moment of fun and happiness because as they well know there are far worst things in life than losing a tennis match.
Amen

I wish I was with them.
Denise4925 is offline  
post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2005, 06:45 PM
Senior Member
 
Denise4925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Basking in Serena's Glory
Posts: 30,854
                     
Denise4925 is offline  
post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2005, 06:46 PM
Senior Member
 
~Cherry*Blossom~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 26,219
                     
@ Serena's facial expression in that pic

Im glad they are having fun!!!!

Serena
Venus Venus
Serena

THE ROYAL SAINT - OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE ROYAL COURT
USO99 FO02 W02 USO02 AO03 W03 AO05 AO07 USO08 AO09 W09 AO10 W10 W12 USO12 FO13 USO13 USO14 AO15 FO15 W15 W16
W00 USO00 W01 USO01 W05 W07 W08
~Cherry*Blossom~ is offline  
post #11 of 56 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2005, 06:50 PM
Senior Member
 
Mrs. Peel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 6,824
 
Maybe this is why their deteractors hate them so much. They want Venus and Serena to be beaten down and humiliated but they just keep moving on...they keep winning, keep stepping out in style, keep walking the red carpets, the catwalks...now they are in Dubai being treated like royalty!
Mrs. Peel is offline  
post #12 of 56 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2005, 06:57 PM
Senior Member
 
Denise4925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Basking in Serena's Glory
Posts: 30,854
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Peel
Maybe this is why their deteractors hate them so much. They want Venus and Serena to be beaten down and humiliated but they just keep moving on...they keep winning, keep stepping out in style, keep walking the red carpets, the catwalks...now they are in Dubai being treated like royalty!
You mean, like the royalty they are.
Denise4925 is offline  
post #13 of 56 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2005, 07:00 PM
Senior Member
 
Mrs. Peel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 6,824
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise4925
You mean, like the royalty they are.
Indeed
Mrs. Peel is offline  
post #14 of 56 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2005, 07:04 PM
Senior Member
 
Wannabeknowitall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA USA
Posts: 17,275
                     
Now that is a great picture. Dubai needs to use that in their tourism guide. I would surely go. That other pic with Lindsay and Serena in braids was awful. This picture in this thread would make Richard proud.
Wannabeknowitall is offline  
post #15 of 56 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2005, 07:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,529
                     
haha

good to see venus havin fun
(im not a williams fan tho, she should take back what she said about poor silvia!)

"Let he among us without sins be the first to condemn"
Szymanowski is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome