(please don't bad rep me for this, it's true!)
Tennis fans are the meanest of all sports fans:
1. They stab players when they want their opponent to win
2. They boo players when they are too injured to play and withdraw
3. They chear when the player they want to lose makes a mistake
Tennis events are worse than other events to be at...
1. If you get a ball hit to you in the stands, you have to give it back
2. You can't even whipser without being told to be quiet
3. You can't even stand up unless it is a change of ends
4. You can't make signs and chear on your player during the points
5. You have to sit in the blistering heat or freezing winds throughout the whole match (unless it's indoors)
Tennis players are the toughest athletes...
1. They have to run side to side and front to back point after point, each time hitting the ball with as much power as possible (unless you suck
2. They have to play through the blistering heat or freezing winds
3. They only get a break every 8 pts (at the least)
4. They have to stand in and play against 120 mph serves and try to return them if possible
5. They have to run down 80 mph hits on the other side of the court
Just my opinion... what do you guys think?