Venus to play with Wilson-n5? - TennisForum.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 2005, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
davidmario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,094
                     
Venus to play with Wilson-n5?

I just found this pic...

In Hongkong, she used her old blue racket. But in this pic she poses with the n5 and Serena poses with her new racket we saw in the doubles.
Do you think Venus will use the n5 at AO?
davidmario is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Senior Member
 
thelittlestelf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 4,377
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario
I just found this pic...

In Hongkong, she used her old blue racket. But in this pic she poses with the n5 and Serena poses with her new racket we saw in the doubles.
Do you think Venus will use the n5 at AO?
I don't really know... that looks like an old picture. Venus has long hair in it.

VENUSWILLIAMS

LINDSAYDAVENPORT MARTINAHINGIS SERENAWILLIAMS MONICASELES CHANDARUBIN DANIELAHANTUCHOVA JENNIFERCAPRIATI MARYPIERCE JELENADOKIC KIMCLIJSTERS ANNAKOURNIKOVA JILLCRAYBAS
thelittlestelf is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 2005, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
davidmario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,094
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelittlestelf
I don't really know... that looks like an old picture. Venus has long hair in it.
I thought it was taken at the 2005 Hongkong exhibition. Maybe she has hair extensions. The rackets are new so this picture must be from 2005
davidmario is offline  
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Paialii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 616
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario
I thought it was taken at the 2005 Hongkong exhibition. Maybe she has hair extensions. The rackets are new so this picture must be from 2005
Its a new pic, and yes they'll both be using the new racquets soon. It would make sense for them to use them at AO, but it might be a bit later.


Serena Williams
Martina Navratilova
Steffi Graf
Paialii is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 10,389
                     
I dunno but damn she looks good in that picture
CJ07 is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Venus+Serena#1fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: MIA
Posts: 1,289
                     
its not a new pic, its a still from the Wilson Ncode commercial with the sisters and Federer which has been running for about 2 months.
Venus+Serena#1fan is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 2005, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
davidmario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,094
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paialii
Its a new pic, and yes they'll both be using the new racquets soon. It would make sense for them to use them at AO, but it might be a bit later.
Wow, a new racket for Venus But the red in it doesn't suit with Vee's style Maybe she'll get it blue-white
davidmario is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 2005, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
davidmario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,094
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus+Serena#1fan
its not a new pic, its a still from the Wilson Ncode commercial with the sisters and Federer which has been running for about 2 months.
For me, 2 months ago IS new.
davidmario is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 250
                     
maybe it's a paint-job?
741852 is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 2005, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
davidmario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,094
                     
no. She still uses the H4.
davidmario is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome