This has been a great year for her! Played in the main draw of all 4 slams!
- advanced out of Q to the Qtr d. Ruano Pascual along the way
- advanced out Q , lost to Kuznetsova 1st rd.
- advanced out of Q to 2nd rd
- advanced to 3rd rd as WC d. Zuluaga along the way
(i think it's her biggest win as far as the opponents rank)
- advanced out of Q to 2nd rd.
- advanced out of Q to 3rd rd. d. Dokic along the way (maybe really her biggest win considering Dokic is former top 5)
And she won 3 ITF events this fall including Pittsburgh last week!
Even though she may not get the buzz of younger players like Vaidisova, Karantancheva, and Ivanovic, she has a lot of potential IMO and I think can make a run at a top 40 or higher ranking. She's clearly the best of the current crop of US players under 20 yo! Good luck next year!