Designer Serena! Her current outfit... - TennisForum.com
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2004, 04:03 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: St.Croix, USVI
Posts: 663
                     
Designer Serena! Her current outfit...

Okay....I swore I wouldn't say anything but I just have to....HER OUTFITS ARE AWFUL! This latest looks soooooooo ridiculous. She looks like one of those crochet covers that people place over their toilet paper or Kleenex box!

All she needs is roller skates, hat and a tray...and she could work at a Sonic Drive-Thru.....
KindaNice is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Senior Member
 
K-Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 6,388
                     
Obviously you dion't see what girls 16-25 are wearing now-a-days. Serena's denim skirt at the U.S. Open and this is what the fashionsitas are wearing these days.
K-Dog is offline  
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Senior Member
 
viele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 675
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindaNice
Okay....I swore I wouldn't say anything but I just have to....HER OUTFITS ARE AWFUL! This latest looks soooooooo ridiculous. She looks like one of those crochet covers that people place over their toilet paper or Kleenex box!

All she needs is roller skates, hat and a tray...and she could work at a Sonic Drive-Thru.....
I have to respectfully disagree. I think the outfit shows another side or dimension to Serena's personality! It is very girlie, cute, and fun as opposed to her strikingly bold, daring, and sexy catsuit and USO biker outfit. It's that very versatility, not only in her choice of wardrobe but in her personality, that makes her so popular!

Venus & Serena Forever


THE ONE AND ONLY!
viele is offline  
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2004, 05:13 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
matthias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 93,153
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by viele
I have to respectfully disagree. I think the outfit shows another side or dimension to Serena's personality! It is very girlie, cute, and fun as opposed to her strikingly bold, daring, and sexy catsuit and USO biker outfit. It's that very versatility, not only in her choice of wardrobe but in her personality, that makes her so popular!
just becasue Serena is wearing a girlie-like skirt dosen´t make her girlie-like too

http://www.tennisforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic193_11.gif
matthias is offline  
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: florida
Posts: 24,503
                     
. . . and another thread started about Serena Williams. . . .lol.

-one of those "bad" Williams fans that everyone keeps talking about


OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline  
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2004, 06:06 PM
country flag jrm
Senior Member
 
jrm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Velenje
Posts: 36,265
                     
Both sisters say they are into fashion - strange how fashion and taste lose their meaning with both of them!

Äre 2007 Downhill and GS GOLD: Aksel LUND SVINDAL (NOR) WC overall champion for 2006/07 and 2008/09; winner of 2 crystal globes in GS and SC
Val d’Isère 2009 SC GOLD and Super-G BRONZE
Vancouver 2010: Super-G GOLD, downhill SILVER, GS bronze
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU Greyston HOLT David MIESMER Raphaël LENGLET Tom LEEB
jrm is offline  
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Venus+Serena#1fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: MIA
Posts: 1,289
                     
I think most people who say she cant dress probably can't dress themselves. You have to remember Serena goes beyond the regular tennis player, she is a celebrity and her look is a part of that.

Her current outfit is very cute, and something MANY MANY girls would wear similarly on a regular day basis.
Venus+Serena#1fan is offline  
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Senior Member
 
Paneru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 22,129
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureracket
. . . and another thread started about Serena Williams. . . .lol.
I know!
Paneru is offline  
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Senior Member
 
AK-DH Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Philadelphia PA(UARTS)
Posts: 4,386
                     
I don't get it either. I mean it's so frilly. The top good, I guess, but what's with the bottom. And the shoes. Oh know. They are really bulky and so they make her legs look even bigger. She should have stayed with the normal shoes she wears(whatever that it). I just wished she dressed like she did in 2000. Like at Wimbledon 00, when she wore that purble and white outfit. She looked great in that, but now it's a disaster. Even the US Open is great compared to that. Hopefully it won't keep on getting worse, but better next year

Anna Kournikova
Daniela Hantuchova
Jelena Dokic
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama


Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline  
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Paneru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 22,129
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm
Both sisters say they are into fashion - strange how fashion and taste lose their meaning with both of them!
Serena looks great!

Deal with it!
Paneru is offline  
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Senior Member
 
Paneru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 22,129
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK-DH Fan
I don't get it either. I mean it's so frilly. The top good, I guess, but what's with the bottom. And the shoes. Oh know. They are really bulky and so they make her legs look even bigger. She should have stayed with the normal shoes she wears(whatever that it). I just wished she dressed like she did in 2000. Like at Wimbledon 00, when she wore that purble and white outfit. She looked great in that, but now it's a disaster. Even the US Open is great compared to that. Hopefully it won't keep on getting worse, but better next year
Goodness, you people are dull!

Heaven forbid she wants to try out
different styles and experiment with
different types of looks!

Hate to see what some of you'd wear!
Paneru is offline  
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Senior Member
 
AK-DH Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Philadelphia PA(UARTS)
Posts: 4,386
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuke
Goodness, you people are dull!

Heaven forbid she wants to try out
different styles and experiment with
different types of looks!

Hate to see what some of you'd wear!
Well, I'm a guy so I'd not wear that, but. Were not boring at all. I just think if u play tennis it should look like a tennis outfit. Now I don't mean all the boring adidas, but stuff that looks athletic. I mean she's in a tutu, it's cool for balet, but this is a different sport. I mean AnnaK had her own line (like Serena) and she doesn't(didn't) wear boring outfits. She had really original stuff, but it looked athletic. And it's not like I hate everything she wears. I like her old stuff even this years Wimbledon was reasonable & 2003 Aussie Open They look athletic. I have no problem with originality some of is just too out there, but that's just my opinion

Anna Kournikova
Daniela Hantuchova
Jelena Dokic
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama


Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline  
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Paneru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 22,129
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK-DH Fan
Well, I'm a guy so I'd not wear that, but. Were not boring at all. I just think if u play tennis it should look like a tennis outfit. Now I don't mean all the boring adidas, but stuff that looks athletic. I mean she's in a tutu, it's cool for balet, but this is a different sport. I mean AnnaK had her own line (like Serena) and she doesn't(didn't) wear boring outfits. She had really original stuff, but it looked athletic. And it's not like I hate everything she wears. I like her old stuff even this years Wimbledon was reasonable & 2003 Aussie Open They look athletic. I have no problem with originality some of is just too out there, but that's just my opinion
Again,
she's experimenting!

She can take thing from other avenues and
incorporate them into her own style and
see how things go!

Also, the main goal is to generate a buzz and
to get people talking and they are!

Some like it, some don't!
C'est la vie
Paneru is offline  
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 142
                     
gawd. williams fans are so desilusional.

serenas such a joke. she wears this outfits cause shes jealous masha gets all the attention without looking like a clown
AnaIvanovicFan is offline  
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Paneru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 22,129
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaIvanovicFan
gawd. williams fans are so desilusional.

serenas such a joke. she wears this outfits cause shes jealous masha gets all the attention without looking like a clown
The only pathetic joke around
here is you and your obsession
with the Sisters!

For hating so much you sure
do love to talk!

BTW, who's jealous?
To me, it's you that seemingly is always
bashing someone to try and prop up Sharapova!

if she's all that you say she is
they you wouldn't have the need to do it.

Then again, oh well!
Paneru is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome