Do you think should I blame Maria Sharapova? - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Pyongyan
Posts: 2,421
                     
Do you think should I blame Maria Sharapova?

I think Venus Williams did not play her best in her game against Maria Sharapova. And as a supporter, we should try to point out what lack in her game but not just always praise her loses.

Is there any better way to support Venus? Because I acknowledged is that for her own good, but I feared does this can cause you to be discontented.

Maria Sharapova really broke my hope. Am I going too far if I blame her? I whether or not plays the tennis to Maria Sharapova the form to make the challenge? Because I think she since can defeat Venus Williams, then should in next round (in fourth round of Australian 2004, her competitor is Lisa Raymond; in quarter final of U.S. open 2004, her competitor is Linday Davenport) or after display well. But she unexpectedly achieves, really is satirizes very much!!

You think?
Doraemon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 470
                     
Is this a joke?
Sugiyama=#1 is offline  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:44 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 44
                     
What the FUCK are you trying to say?
tondinh is offline  
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:45 PM
Team WTAworld
Senior Member
 
Martian Willow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Below the stars.
Posts: 6,695
                     
tondinh, what do you say?
Martian Willow is offline  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:47 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 44
                     
Quote:
I whether or not plays the tennis to Maria Sharapova the form to make the challenge?
Me no understand what fuck say by you.
tondinh is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:47 PM
Senior Member
 
the cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 17,358
                     
He's doing what the poster PierceCheng used to do here and at Kournikova.com. And that was ask questions as to whether he should blame a player for beating one of his favorite players.

Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:49 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 27,279
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Seiya
Is there any better way to support Venus?
In your case, yes - but I'd probably get my post deleted if I told you what I was thinking.
Kart is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Experimentee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Australia
Posts: 13,064
                     
Lots of people dont get it
Maybe they forgot about PierceCheng
Experimentee is offline  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 522
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Seiya
I think Venus Williams did not play her best in her game against Maria Sharapova. And as a supporter, we should try to point out what lack in her game but not just always praise her loses.

Is there any better way to support Venus? Because I acknowledged is that for her own good, but I feared does this can cause you to be discontented.

Maria Sharapova really broke my hope. Am I going too far if I blame her? I whether or not plays the tennis to Maria Sharapova the form to make the challenge? Because I think she since can defeat Venus Williams, then should in next round (in fourth round of Australian 2004, her competitor is Lisa Raymond; in quarter final of U.S. open 2004, her competitor is Linday Davenport) or after display well. But she unexpectedly achieves, really is satirizes very much!!

You think?
Don't kill the messenger, OK? Let's kill the message.
Jaime Bahena is offline  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:12 PM
Senior Member
 
mboyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 18,514
                     
Erm, I see English words, but I don't get a meaning from them ...

Romney/Ryan 2012
mboyle is offline  
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Posts: 1,649
                     
Its you again!! The PIerce Fan hahahaha from gotennis

It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning

*Schett Seles Schnyder Rubin Suarez Pierce*
fried_beans is offline  
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 522
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Seiya
I think Venus Williams did not play her best in her game against Maria Sharapova. And as a supporter, we should try to point out what lack in her game but not just always praise her loses.

Is there any better way to support Venus? Because I acknowledged is that for her own good, but I feared does this can cause you to be discontented.

Maria Sharapova really broke my hope. Am I going too far if I blame her? I whether or not plays the tennis to Maria Sharapova the form to make the challenge? Because I think she since can defeat Venus Williams, then should in next round (in fourth round of Australian 2004, her competitor is Lisa Raymond; in quarter final of U.S. open 2004, her competitor is Linday Davenport) or after display well. But she unexpectedly achieves, really is satirizes very much!!

You think?
It's Maria's fault that Serena lost at 2004 Wimbledon. Sharapova has some nerve: to beat a Williams sister. On top of that, she also beats Venus at Zurich, 2004. When will the spankings end? Stop it, Maria; leave those Williams sisters alone!!!!!!!
Jaime Bahena is offline  
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:29 PM
Senior Member
 
igost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 729
                     
Definitely. She is the one to blame.

Maria is evil. That's why I love her.
igost is offline  
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Erdinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 435
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Seiya
I think Venus Williams did not play her best in her game against Maria Sharapova. And as a supporter, we should try to point out what lack in her game but not just always praise her loses.

Is there any better way to support Venus? Because I acknowledged is that for her own good, but I feared does this can cause you to be discontented.

Maria Sharapova really broke my hope. Am I going too far if I blame her? I whether or not plays the tennis to Maria Sharapova the form to make the challenge? Because I think she since can defeat Venus Williams, then should in next round (in fourth round of Australian 2004, her competitor is Lisa Raymond; in quarter final of U.S. open 2004, her competitor is Linday Davenport) or after display well. But she unexpectedly achieves, really is satirizes very much!!

You think?
Ah, the memories...

Thanks Saint Seiya! PierceCheng was one of the funniest posters here. He didn't spam the board, just every now and then such a post. I never understood why they banned him. It was dead funny.

Go PierceCheng!
Erdinger is offline  
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Veritas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,895
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Seiya
I think Venus Williams did not play her best in her game against Maria Sharapova. And as a supporter, we should try to point out what lack in her game but not just always praise her loses.

Is there any better way to support Venus? Because I acknowledged is that for her own good, but I feared does this can cause you to be discontented.

Maria Sharapova really broke my hope. Am I going too far if I blame her? I whether or not plays the tennis to Maria Sharapova the form to make the challenge? Because I think she since can defeat Venus Williams, then should in next round (in fourth round of Australian 2004, her competitor is Lisa Raymond; in quarter final of U.S. open 2004, her competitor is Linday Davenport) or after display well. But she unexpectedly achieves, really is satirizes very much!!

You think?
Ah, the memories...

You forgot all those emoticons he used. I think it went something along the lines of: :retard:
Veritas is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome