Bara Strycova has changed her residence from Pilsen (CZE) to Dubai - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
 51Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 108 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2017, 04:42 AM
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 35,653
                     
Re: Bara Strycova has changed her residence from Pilsen (CZE) to Dubai

I find it despicable how all these Czech girls move to tax havens. Aside from the state funding all children get such as Transport, Health services, education etc. these girls have gotten hundreds of thousands from the state supporting their careers through the federation. It's not even like the tax rate is high in the Czech Republic. Obviously they care for no one but themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionCZ View Post
No, it's not "pretty normal"

Green dot - Player has her residence in her homecountry or in country of her origins
Orange dot - Player has her residence in Florida (except american players) or in Switzerland (except swiss players)
Red dot - Player has her residence in the typical tax haven like Monaco or UAE

I find it funny that with the exception of Kvitová and Safarova, pretty much every single girl with a Red Dot on that WTA list is relatively unpopular
the mixer and Escapist like this.

Estonian Mynx Nettu-GOAT + Lerka + Sonya + Katu + Kaia + Miley + Lissi + Carol

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs

Estonian Mynx's Sunshine Double Dumpage Ends Nettu-GOAT returns to Tequila-SLAM in Monterrey, coming for Qualifying Wigs
chingching is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 108 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2017, 05:11 AM
Senior Member
 
2_for_the_money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 450
                     
Re: Bara Strycova has changed her residence from Pilsen (CZE) to Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonhuman View Post
because all of that 'hard earn' money is based solely on the engagement of regular spectators that build their celebrity. And so their government can sponsor young upcoming tennis players, that aren't necessarily very rich, thus helping the sport and building future profits and publicity for their country. Their 'hard work' do not in any way contribute to anything. Did they all go to private schools and use private roads to travel too?

Disgraceful. How is it viewed in Czech media?
Does Czech federal fiscus finance any of their travel costs etc. ???
Dont be bullshiting, if you think it is easy to become a celebrity as you postulate then become one yourself, and I would ask you then if you would gladly be willing to pay 20M out of your 40M assets to a federal fiscus. Sure yeah. It is their decision to be taxed in Dubai or Switzerland so nothing wrong about it. It would be insane to pay such huge tax rate when offered a more fair one.

If you really think that even half of that money goes the right way and not in some bureaucratic-eurocratic pockets you can as well shoot yourself in knee, I totaly support these girls in their decision not to finance some greedy politicians.
sara13 likes this.
2_for_the_money is offline  
post #33 of 108 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2017, 06:02 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
LionCZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 467
                     
Re: Bara Strycova has changed her residence from Pilsen (CZE) to Dubai

Update:
+ orange dot for Angie - Beacuse she probably has her residence in Poland also for the tax reasons
+ green dot for Monica - Beacause Puerto Rico is an unincorporated territory of the United States
Garcia's residence is in France. My mistake. I am sorry.
LionCZ is offline  
 
post #34 of 108 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2017, 06:14 AM
Senior Member
 
TERRASTAR18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 4,156
                     
Re: Bara Strycova has changed her residence from Pilsen (CZE) to Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionCZ View Post
No, it's not "pretty normal"

Green dot - Player has her residence in her homecountry or in country of her origins
Orange dot - Player has her residence in Florida (except american players) or in Switzerland (except swiss players)
Red dot - Player has her residence in the typical tax haven like Monaco or UAE

vika should be brown since she lives in the us.
TERRASTAR18 is offline  
post #35 of 108 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2017, 06:20 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
LionCZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 467
                     
Re: Bara Strycova has changed her residence from Pilsen (CZE) to Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Transport, Health services, education etc.
(Public) transport isn't free

Health services yes

education yes (incl. university education), but you have to pay for books, notebooks (I don't mean laptops) or school trips
LionCZ is offline  
post #36 of 108 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2017, 06:24 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
LionCZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 467
                     
Re: Bara Strycova has changed her residence from Pilsen (CZE) to Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERRASTAR18 View Post
vika should be brown since she lives in the us.
She has still her residence in Monaco. Red.
LionCZ is offline  
post #37 of 108 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2017, 06:27 AM
Senior Member
 
Marlene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 16,366
                     
Re: Bara Strycova has changed her residence from Pilsen (CZE) to Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionCZ View Post
List of players...
Sam Stosur lives in Florida.

Yanina Wickimeyer lives/lived in Switzerland, at least back when she got in trouble with the whereabouts system.

And Kerber has a dual German/Polish citizenship, so she's not doing anything different than all the American Florida residents.
Marlene is offline  
post #38 of 108 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2017, 06:32 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
LionCZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 467
                     
Re: Bara Strycova has changed her residence from Pilsen (CZE) to Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_for_the_money View Post
Does Czech federal fiscus finance any of their travel costs etc. ???
Dont be bullshiting, if you think it is easy to become a celebrity as you postulate then become one yourself, and I would ask you then if you would gladly be willing to pay 20M out of your 40M assets to a federal fiscus. Sure yeah. It is their decision to be taxed in Dubai or Switzerland so nothing wrong about it. It would be insane to pay such huge tax rate when offered a more fair one.

If you really think that even half of that money goes the right way and not in some bureaucratic-eurocratic pockets you can as well shoot yourself in knee, I totaly support these girls in their decision not to finance some greedy politicians.
Sorry for the personal question but have you got austrian origins? Aren't you (or you parents) from the eastern Europe (ex-Yugoslavia, Albania etc.) or Middle East?
LionCZ is offline  
post #39 of 108 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2017, 06:35 AM
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 35,653
                     
Re: Bara Strycova has changed her residence from Pilsen (CZE) to Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionCZ View Post
(Public) transport isn't free

Health services yes

education yes (incl. university education), but you have to pay for books, notebooks (I don't mean laptops) or school trips
Transport obviously has government funding though, who do you think paid for the trains and roads to be built. Transport fares never actually cover the cost of the infrastructure anywhere.

And what about the Police, and the fire brigade? There are so many services that have been provided for these women that they still use when they spend their time in CZE and they refuse to give back, so selfish.
Escapist likes this.

Estonian Mynx Nettu-GOAT + Lerka + Sonya + Katu + Kaia + Miley + Lissi + Carol

Guardian of the Norr, Slavic and Golden Flower Power GOATs

Estonian Mynx's Sunshine Double Dumpage Ends Nettu-GOAT returns to Tequila-SLAM in Monterrey, coming for Qualifying Wigs
chingching is online now  
post #40 of 108 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2017, 06:38 AM
Senior Member
 
A Magicman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Hannover
Posts: 9,671
                     
Re: Bara Strycova has changed her residence from Pilsen (CZE) to Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.P View Post
why it is your problems? and who care? its not your money after all. and it shouldn't belong to u anyway.
In Europe many ppl think they are entitled to other ppl's money and put them in the pillory for avoiding income tax.
NYCTennisRep likes this.

Eugenie Bouchard - Naomi Osaka

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Radwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline  
post #41 of 108 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2017, 06:39 AM
Senior Member
 
2_for_the_money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 450
                     
Re: Bara Strycova has changed her residence from Pilsen (CZE) to Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionCZ View Post
Sorry for the personal question but have you got austrian origins? Aren't you (or you parents) from the eastern Europe (ex-Yugoslavia, Albania etc.) or Middle East?
I see no point in either you asking or me answering this question? What does it have to do with the topic?

Austrian taxes are too high, that much I can tell you.
2_for_the_money is offline  
post #42 of 108 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2017, 06:39 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
LionCZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 467
                     
Re: Bara Strycova has changed her residence from Pilsen (CZE) to Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
Sam Stosur lives in Florida.
I don't care about place where she lives, I care about place where is her official residence (and pays taxes)

Quote:
Yanina Wickimeyer lives/lived in Switzerland, at least back when she got in trouble with the whereabouts system.
Her current residence is in Belgium.

Quote:
And Kerber has a dual German/Polish citizenship, so she's not doing anything different than all the American Florida residents.
She plays under the german flag.
LionCZ is offline  
post #43 of 108 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2017, 06:46 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
LionCZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 467
                     
Re: Bara Strycova has changed her residence from Pilsen (CZE) to Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_for_the_money View Post
I see no point in either you asking or me answering this question? What does it have to do with the topic?

Austrian taxes are too high, that much I can tell you.
Because I think you haven't got a typical austrian/german mentality.
LionCZ is offline  
post #44 of 108 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2017, 06:50 AM
Senior Member
 
Marlene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 16,366
                     
Re: Bara Strycova has changed her residence from Pilsen (CZE) to Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionCZ View Post
I don't care about place where she lives, I care about place where is her official residence (and pays taxes)
Sam Stosur: Florida.

Kerber: Since when is Poland a tax haven!?
Marlene is offline  
post #45 of 108 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 2017, 06:54 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
LionCZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 467
                     
Re: Bara Strycova has changed her residence from Pilsen (CZE) to Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Magicman View Post
In Europe many ppl think they are entitled to other ppl's money and put them in the pillory for avoiding income tax.
But on this system are based all states (except ministates) in the western Europe, which is a great place for living.
LionCZ is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome